EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 826

brodiaqa писал(а) >>

just lost $1400 (not a demo) )))) Man, the new year is really hitting me )))))

How much is the lot?

>> my forecast for today's close is 4320-4340.

Noterday >>:

Так в чем проблема? :) Ну начертите же вы верную!!!!! :) Раз Вы знаете!!!! Начертите! Пожалуйста!!!!!

In fact, there are only NeWave violations going on. If the marking is NOT by NILI. Then everything is quite correct.

And the thing about NeoWave is that wave 2 cannot be smaller (in time) than wave 1 and 3 at the same time. Either wave 2 is less than 3 or 1 or greater than them all. And you have wave A in 4th impulsive, which also cannot be according to the 2 criteria.

1) It has rolled back more than 61.8%.

2) And the wave is not an impulse (due to wave II correction).

Basically it's only a non-waive(nili), if you mark up according to classic wave analysis then all is correct (sort of).

You want others to mark up. I'm not going to display the picture myself, but I can say that I would probably mark it out not as a 1-2-3, but as a complex correction.

And don't get so angry :) No one is claiming you are wrong in terms of prediction. You only noticed the errors in the markup, which has clear criteria and rules. And you can clearly point out errors, that's all. The forecast itself may be correct. I myself have repeatedly observed a strong correlation between a markup, which is intuitively correct (but not correct according to markup rules) and the "correct" markup. I.e. the predictions were the same.

Wave theory is half of it, the base. The main thing is that I have been accumulating for 3 years on the demo and 1 year on the real, and successfully.

An argument about the purity of terms. On all the branches is present.

And any mark-up is the author's vision of the process.

There are established mark-ups. And not so much. ;)

But that doesn't prevent us from seeing mistakes in both of them.

That's why we look at and discuss the motives behind the projections.

I think it's not enough just pictures. It is worth a word or two about the reasons for one's vision of a particular movement or another.

gip >>:
Больной ты совсем на голову. Для того что бы понять, что из твоей второй волны нельзя делать выводы относительно твоей четвертой, не нужно знать досконально волновую теорию.

Comrade, don't worry about it :) Many of them are really sick in the head ;) I've been telling them for four pages - they don't get it :) "They just want to trade and make predictions :) They don't care where and about what.) Don't waste your nerves :)

Noterday >>:

I don't see you apologising. If you come here, to the forum, be prepared to discuss it. I don't work on waveforms, but I have my own knowledge, which is somewhat contiguous. I can make comments and I would be interested in discussing it. And you're like "if you're not a Waveist, then get lost". You yourself roll like a sausage in the wave-guide forum.

gip >>:
Я что-то не наблюдаю с твоей стороны извинений. Если пришел сюда, в форум, то будь добр, будь готов к обсуждению. Я работаю не по волновой, но у меня свои есть знания, в чем-то соприкасающиеся. Я могу высказать замечания и было бы мне интересно его обсуждение. А ты мне типа "раз не волновик, так катись отсюда". Сам катись колбаской в форум волновиков.

I was only repeating what you said - that you don't know wave analysis. That you don't know ANYTHING, I didn't say. Maybe you're an Ace in your field. I don't know and you don't show it. What do I have to apologise for?

exi >>:

На самом деле идут нарушения только НеВейв. Если разметка НЕ по НИЛИ. То все вполне правильно.

А у НеоВейв фишка в том, что волна 2 не может быть меньше(по времени) волны 1 и 3 одновременно. Либо 2я меньше 3 или 1 либо больше их всех. И у вас волна A в 4ой импульсная, что так же не может быть по 2м критериям.

1) Она откатилась больше 61.8%.

2) И волна не является импульсом (из-за коррекции волны II).

По сути это только невейв(нили), если вы размечаете по классическому волновому анализу то все верно (вроде).

Вы хотите чтоб другие разметили. Я сам щас картинку не буду выкладывать, но могу сказать что я бы наверное(так на вскидку) разметил бы это движение не 1-2-3, а сложной коррекцией.

И не злитесь вы так :) Никто же не утверждает что вы не правы в плане прогноза. Ошибки заметили только в разметке, в которой есть четкие критерии и правила. И можно явно указать на ошибки вот и всё. Сам прогноз то может и верный. Я сам не раз замечал сильную корреляцию между разметкой которая как бы интуитивна верна ( но Не верна по правилам разметки ) и "правильной" разметкой. Т.е. прогнозы совпадали.

The rule of duration for corrections relative to impulses is also an important rule of classics. It is not specifically Neely's. Neely specified the duration of the waves in a complex correction, but the duration of the correction relative to the pulse - must be as is.

Noterday >>:

Я лишь повторил твои слова - что ты не знаешь волновой анализ. То что ты НИЧЕГО не знаешь я не говорил. Может ты и АС в своем деле. я же не знаю, а ты не показываешь. За что мне извиниться?

At least for your unbalanced and inadequate responses on the forum, as well as your reaction to adequate criticism. As gip rightly pointed out, we are all here to discuss, and since you CANNOT ADDRESSLY DISCUSS, get the hell out of here and go to a waveguide forum (c) with your successful three years of experience.

Okay. I'm off. One last thing to say to the rest of you :)

Now on M5, the wave 5* has passed, and there should be a pullback to the region of 1.4345

Good luck and good luck to all.

Reason: