EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 410

Man fixed all the trades just in case....

rid писал(а) >>

And I have a buy on the euro - closed at 1081 !!!!!!!

Gotta get the profit out as soon as possible. Before they freak out......

Similarly

ManfromRio писал(а) >>
It's just Neurobin's prediction coming true)))

And you thought he was eating his bread for nothing.)

dgordg >> :
I don't know but I restarted the terminal and everything's fine but there's only one problem.... i have a minus of 188165705.41 in wood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forgot to tell you i have real!!!!!! YOUR MOTHER

And if they make you give it back, that would be a bore :(

We Alpari owe half the GDP of our great country :)

It's gone now, they're going to take all the millions, the bastards.

This is a prime example of Alpari coming up with the quotes themselves using software. The programmers, as usual, have not accounted for something and voila, a bunch of millionaires both in + and - :)

folks, doesn't this look like something bigger than Alpari... on several terminals the price is frozen at 15 p. - uncharacteristic for a Monday afternoon....

break писал(а) >>
This is a prime example of how Alpari comes up with the quotes themselves with the help of software. The programmers, as usual, didn't take something into account and voila, a bunch of millionaires both in + and in - :)

Or they fired the programmer, he threw them a problem ))) they should not calculate quotes for a reason, I told them not to put stop-losses, they do not reach take-ins

cr0ss >> :
People, doesn't this look like something bigger than Alpari... on several terminals the price is frozen at 15 p. - uncharacteristic for a Monday afternoon....

The calm before the storm.

Anybody got any funny pictures of millionaires or are you all carrying Validol in your pockets?

Still can't get through to Alpari - put it on dial-up.... I'm sorry to say, but I'm sorry for my $15,000...
Reason: