EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 695

Is that you at work?

OlegTs писал(а) >>

The problem is that they decided to cut off all the tray strategies to make more money.

I understand they decided to cut off all lot strategies for them to make more money, you see, they don't make enough,

i don't know... i don't know... i don't know... i don't know...

Unfortunately we do not order the music ;(

Will MT4 be abolished? I do not see the point, it is good to lose even with MT4... For some strategies they are plus, for others they are minus.

Helex >> :

Will MT4 be abolished? I do not see the point, it is good to lose even with MT4... I do not see the sense in it, they will lose money on MT4. And you will run like a fool with one order, one strategy is good for others, another is bad.

There are few strategies which are a plus...

basile >> :

there are few such strategies that plus...

So mt4 will be replaced gaily, or there will be two platforms running

Veronika >> :

So MT4 will be replaced gaily, or there will be two platforms running

>>) Even somewhere MT3 is still working... >>)) will not go immediately, at the discretion of brokerage companies, and they also understand that we need a transition period (and while the software is still debugged on the servers...).

Another article by Hazin

http://fintimes.km.ru/obzory/kredit/8628

Are we going down in gold? Or is this a temporary setback?

OlegTs писал(а) >>

it's simple, there's only one order in which you can increase and decrease the lot size as the play progresses.

Opening other orders leads to the same result, i.e. if you have a buy open for 1 lot, and you open a sell for 1 lot, you will have zero orders.

It is the same system at SaxoBank - without MT. No possibility to open locked positions.

OlegTs >> :

Another Hazin article

http://fintimes.km.ru/obzory/kredit/8628

Today's fresh translation is The Fall Of The Republic. (Alex Jones).

gip >> :
Are we going down gold or is this a temporary setback?

>> I think it's temporary and it's not far off.

Reason: