EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 702

cr0ss писал(а) >>

The price is going to the daily low again... can anyone see if the gobblers are jumping up for a warm-up?

The goyim are waiting for the paleface to rise and the niggers to push them up :))

The price is not getting out of a hard flat... And even gold is stuck. Can't tell the direction :(

America shares printing press

Pavel Arabov

There is a financial scandal in the USA. The country will face terrible consequences if the parliament takes away from the Federal Reserve System (FRS) a part of its almost unlimited powers, the FRS head Ben Bernanke is sure. He was forced to react so strongly by several bills under discussion in Congress.

If they pass, the Fed will not only be unable to control the banks, but even to set the refinancing rate on its own. Bernanke was blunt. Only the ability to freely change the basic parameters of the banking system can overcome the financial crisis, he said. And he emphasised:

- Congress's proposals would severely damage the prospects for US economic development and financial stability.

But its opponents maintain that the Fed's irresponsibility is what triggered the global crisis. The Fed has been pumping the world full of unsecured dollars for years.

- This is one of our last chances to seize control of financial institutions in their mega-forms before they take over the world," says Congressman Paul Kanjorski, author of one of the bills. - After all, it is natural for capitalism to seek to get out of control, to grow to any size.

That is why Kanjorski and his colleague Christopher Dodd propose to take away the right to supervise the banks, control the money issue and single-handedly approve the refinancing rate. However, the US government is opposed and, on the contrary, proposes to strengthen the Fed's powers. Therefore, it is unlikely that the "tough" amendments will be passed, believes Garegin Tosunian, President of the Association of Russian Banks.

- Of course, the Fed is a little too cocky, playing too hardball, imposing its policies on the whole world. But Americans have too much respect for their financial system," he said.

However, the very thought of reforming the all-powerful Fed shows that the crisis has changed America. Even if only mentally, for now.

Alexan писал(а) >>

Narrowheads are waiting for the palefaces to come in and they will be pushed by the niggers :))

There's no way the price is getting out of a hard flat... And even gold is stuck. Can't decide the direction :(

It suits me, we are eating )))).

Well, the direction seems to have been decided. The question is, how far up are we going to crawl? Shall we go up to 5150? Or will we roll back first?

Alexan >> :

Well, the direction seems to have been decided. The question is, how far up are we going to crawl? Shall we go up to 5150? Or will we roll back first?

Without the dot???? don't... >> well, I'm all for it. :))))))))))))))))

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

Without the dot???? not... I'm all for it! :))))))))))))))))

3100 will be, bet the great-grandchildren for the long term.

Fucking jokers. There goes the pound... I was a little worried, I only put 13 pips on the take... but it's really going up. Shit, you don't take risks, you don't drink champagne. And the risk-taker might not even have enough for a crust of bread. Did anyone catch a pound?

Noterday >> :
>>) Paper wrapper paper wrapper ..... Half the world stands on this paper and they're a wrapper, although they wouldn't mind having a couple of million of these wrappers themselves :))))

so you're telling me the next year the $ will go up?????

TsaiShenYeh >> :

I will gladly accept all such useless dollars for you.

If I think they are worthless paper, I don't have them, so why do I need the money )))))))))))) I have other paper, but I won't give it to you))))))))))))))0

It's time to organise a good trip down. The bulls are getting cocky, we need to teach them a lesson.
Reason: