EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 628

Pavel447 >> :

What's the prognosis for the euro?:))))Everybody's getting quiet...:))

There is only one forecast - work in the channel, you have to make money as someone says here - as shit in a hole ;)

EUR/USD and GBP/USD are both rising rapidly, so I assume this is a 50% pullback or is it a reversal?

EricGR >> :
EUR/USD and GBP/USD both pairs are growing rapidly, I think it is 50% pullback or is it a reversal?

This is the weakness of wave theories, the pullback or reversal is decided later, after the fact, but we should have decided before...

OlegTs >> :

This is the weakness of wave theories, a pullback or reversal is decided later, after the fact, while it should have been decided before...

but it's like this.... agree... on the euro that's for sure, if you take the downtrend over yesterday(overall)... on the pound dollar, close to it... but damn that looks promising.

EricGR >> :

but it looks like.... agree... on the euro that's for sure, if you take the downtrend over yesterday(overall)... on the pounddollar, close to it... but damn it looks promising.

I agree, promising, but think about it, that's what most people are thinking now, what does that mean? It's all going to go wrong, most likely...

something's up.... EUR/USD has a 50% retracement and GBP/USD is in a regular wave, a good 30 min candle is already down and the dollar is going up...

Sorento >> :

You dear, seem to be an adequate member of the community.

It is a pleasure to follow your train of thought.

I'm happy for the successes, sad for the failures.

But why are you stooping to the level of netreboks again?

Did you want to ask something in such a complicated way? Can you ask your question in plain language?

In case you've forgotten my question, let me remind you: I asked you for your name or the previous nickname you were banned from the forum.

And please decide on the form of address, because it is not clear whether you are a waiter, a doorman or an impostor.

EricGR >> :

but it looks like.... agree... on the euro that's for sure, if you take the downtrend for yesterday(total) today... on the pound dollar, close to it... but damn it looks promising.

do you think a reversal???? or a correction???

Helex >> :

I've decided to play two sides in selloboys.

How was the day? I'm on the plus side, first 3 selves, then 2 buys..., total 125 pips, every day would be like this...

All right, good night, everyone...
Reason: