EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1470

vovan_217 писал(а) >>
Who has a prediction on the eurusd today?

Good morning everyone! Citizen with a pig, is your button jammed? Would you remove the duplicates, it's porky
Forte, 3670 has even taken it, instead of 3715. Time to go up or are we still getting in?

strangerr >>:

Евро почти никогда не разворачивался прямолинейно, первый импульс после которого откат почти до его начала, то есть вторая волна.

I have doubts that it is a reversal at all. It's too tight a range, no pullback. So there will be a shot and no one knows where it will go.

Up today to catch new highs

gip >>:

А уменя вообще появились сомнения, что это разворот. Слишком уж в узком диапазоне цена болтается, нет откатов. Значит будет выстрел и куда пока неизвестно.

I think it's still a reversal, although as I said I wouldn't count on more than 1.45-47.

Just hit the 38.2 Fibo from the rise (1.3434-1.3817), we'll be wobbling.

gip >>:

А уменя вообще появились сомнения, что это разворот. Слишком уж в узком диапазоне цена болтается, нет откатов. Значит будет выстрел и куда пока неизвестно.

That's how I'll show us whether or not it's a real U-turn.

NikT_58 >>:

Так нам и покажу настоящий или не настоящий это разворот.

? Translate.))
Got it.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

That's the way to show us whether or not it's a real U-turn.

Hello friends !!!
I posted once before, many days ago.
So it looks like just the same sad scenario is being worked out.... :(
I told you then that the eura was up to no good.
First it will make everyone believe in a reversal of the move upwards (the other day), the poor boraxes will unsuspectingly buy it....
It will spill down sharply, thereby wiping everyone out of the longs, and moreover, those who survived will get into the shorts,
because it looks like the eurik will make new lows (by the way, it might break the lows on the daily lows),
And that's where the poor lambs are going to get their hands on the eurik again.
There will be a sharp reversal at the very bottom and it will go to 1.46-1.47.
Unfortunately, this is the scenario I believe in the most right now.
We will have to endure it with clenched teeth... :))))

Galina >>:

Привет друзья !!!
Я как то уже писала, много дней назад.
Так вот похоже как раз тот самый грустный сценарий и отрабатывается.... :(
Говарила я тогда, что евра пакасть задумала.
Сначало всех заставит поверить в разворот движения наверх (на днях), бедные борашки ничего не подозревая купят ее....
Она резко вниз прольется, тем самым вытрехнет всех из лонгов, и более того, те кто выжил встанут в шорт,
потому как ушь очень похоже будет что еврик минимумы обновит (кстати вполне вероятно проколит минимумы на дневках),
И здесь снова бедных овечек натовокает еврик.
РЕЗКИЙ РАЗВОРОТ БУДЕТ ОТ САМЫХ ЕЕ НИЗОВ, только после этого она пойдет на 1.46-1.47.
К сожалению в этот сценарий я сейчас больше всего верю.
Придется терпеть стиснув зубы... :))))

Galina, calm down, it is a reversal, it will go down, people will open their shorts as usual))) and we will go where we were going.

All gone, next stops 3625, 3580, 3525, 3479.