EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 632

Telepuzik >> :

It's all nonsense about contracts, options. What normal person (broker) would divulge his trades? And disclosing these trades is illegal!

I pay attention to AUDUSD, when EURUSD will be finished, today you can buy AUDUSD and get a nice bounce + weekend swap :)

>> Explain the deal disclosure to the dummy (I'm serious)

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

Explain the disclosure of trades to a dummy (I am serious)

>> A broker who issues orders may not disclose transactions of his client, only with his consent.

Sorento писал(а) >>

Looks like a citadel, not a redoubt.

Early to the south.

Not all the cream on the gold has been taken yet.

Yeah, looks like an ambush.

Telepuzik >> :

the broker who issues the orders may not disclose his client's transactions, only with the client's consent.

Options are of course not the whole market but they do represent the market as a whole. i don't know where the crunch gets this data but for some reason it works

Telepuzik >> :

the broker who issues the orders may not disclose his client's transactions, only with the client's consent.

Well, I ain't going to jail myself if I tell you where I put it, am I? ;)

forex-k >> :

Options of course are not the whole market but they show the whole market. i don't know where the crunch gets this data but for some reason it works

it's better to look here. ;)

We're going up in flames!

There's definitely nowhere to fall! Shoot yourself!

>> agree! that's probably where the data is taken but it still needs to be sorted out.

Today 5 orders triggered, 25 pips each, but profits have rolled back to yesterday, EURUSD bai and USDCHF seals are hanging. OK for my strategy, approaching the limits of the channel.

Lower boundary of the channel is 1.47, not sure it will break it. Most likely, it will go upwards now, so I will not give up profits for now.

Funny to say, the last trade did not work (long time ago), 1 point was missing!

We're going to correct down a little bit and then go up!!!
Reason: