EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 627

Somewhere along the line I think, if we make a strong break through the bottom of the uptrend... then the global uptrend is dead, but if we bounce we'll go to a new high....

OlegTs >> :
Where's the movement!!!

What for? Time for a rest =)

all mow the profits))))

EricGR >> :

everybody mow the profits))))

I've noticed whoever mows the profits usually shares the joy, hence everybody flushes...

OlegTs >> :

I've noticed whoever mows the profits tends to share the joy, hence everyone is gleefully draining...

I was doing good yesterday.... but here's the BUTT, no shut down!!!!! I haven't put any stops in yet... i thought i'd just take a look and put it in.... Ha and that's when they cut me off... and I knew I'd get short and get in the saddle... and I thought he was supposed to be a big guy... i'll tell you one thing, i was up waiting for 8:00 to buy the card!!!!

now i'm in a slump... waiting for.... pound only down so far/ the dollar is going up, share prices are going down... u.s. made a mess... i smell a lot of panic moves, gold too....

Told you so, the states have decided to kick the quid to the curb. Obama also whispered in the ear of the Chinese.

Skymaster писал(а) >>
Так говорил же, что штаты решили давануть баксом всех. Тут ещё Обама пустил шептуна на ухо китайцам.

:)))) sorry... farted or something?

ChachaGames >> :
I think this is how we're going to trade, if we break through the bottom upwards... then the global uptrend is dead, and if we bounce, we'll go to a new high....

It's not hard to make those predictions! There's no third option-))))

sever29 писал(а) >>

:)))) sorry... farted or something?

In the ear of the Chinese ))))

What's the forecast for the euro? :))))Because everyone is so quiet... :))

Reason: