Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 347

Thanks to the moderator, it all worked out.

720105831:
Thanks to the moderator, it all worked out.

Can I ask you a question or does anyone know about it? I've been seeing a lot of digital nicknames lately. And with different numbers. Sounds like a trend.

Does your nickname mean something or is it just an accident?

Good evening. I want to install MT4 on my computer. A window appears- "Specify the proxy-server settings"
Server:
Login:
Password:

What data should I enter in the window? The thing is, it doesn't install without filling in this box...

Watched the installation video, there's no such box anywhere... don't know what to do...

Varotok:

Good evening. I want to install MT4 on my computer. A window appears- "Specify the proxy-server settings"
Server:
Login:
Password:

What data should I enter in the window? The thing is, it doesn't install without filling in this box...

Watched the installation video, there's no such box anywhere... I don't know what to do...

Login password was given to you when you registered at the dealing centre

Varotok:

Server:
Login:
Password:

Watched installation video, no such window... don't know what to do...

dmitriikul:
Login password was given to you when you registered in the dealing centre
dmitriikul:
Login password was given to you at registration in the dealing centre
I was given the login and password. But in the window "server" you are required to specify - IP in numbers, not the name of the server

Varotok:
They did... account number - login, password. But in the "server" box they ask for - IP in numbers, not the server name
What do you have in Internet Explorer under "Browser properties" -> "Connections" -> "Local network settings"? Insert a screenshot picture.

Good afternoon.

mql4

The indicator in the window shows up to 5 decimal places.

When it is used in an Expert Advisor through iCustom(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, "MACD",12, 26, SignalSMA, 0, 0) it shows a value up to 4 decimal places (set by the Print command).

How to get a 5-digit value in an advice?

Craft:

Good afternoon.

mql4

The indicator in the window shows up to 5 decimal places.

When it is used in an Expert Advisor through iCustom(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, "MACD",12, 26, SignalSMA, 0, 0) it shows a value up to 4 decimal places (set by the Print command).

How to get a 5-digit value in an owl?
The owl is a nocturnal raptor. In an EA, use DoubleToString() to output with the desired precision

artmedia70:
The owl is a nocturnal raptor, and in the EA use DoubleToString() to output with the right precision
Two answers are not enough for him. Look for a third theme.

AlexeyVik:
Two answers aren't enough for him. Look for a third topic.
No, I won't. You'll need more roast turkeys later...
Reason: