EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 451

It is unlikely that the market is looking at the numbers))) I have already described my opinion above. On the daily chart there may be a divergence (this is what it's all about), hence a new high. However, if we reverse now (within the range of 1.4920 - 1.4820) we will go down, but not as fast as with the new High and the divergence :)

Noterday писал(а) >>
I don't think the market is looking at the numbers)))) My opinion has already been described above. On the daily chart a divergence may occur (actually, this is what it's all about), hence a new high. However, if we reverse now (within the range of 1.4920 - 1.4820) we will go down, but not as fast as with the new High and the divergence :)

Also true.

For a mega short, the previous pullback is kinda ..... not good.... not much.

I am expecting a HIPER MEGA move down on the EUR, no worse than 1.60 to 1.23.

But the whole question is from where...

I'm going to keep it as long as I have to !

And if I get knocked out by a stop at zero, I'll go in again !

If I get knocked out again, I'll go in again !!!

:)))

But I won't miss it !

And the guys at VTB are saying that 1.8 is a realistic figure for next year. That the americans do not benefit from an expensive dollar for economic recovery.

Shall we open a buy then? )))))))) Next year it might be more like 1.8)) But for now it's clearly down...

Noterday писал(а) >>
I don't think the market is looking at the numbers)))) I have already described my opinion above. On the daily market a divergence may occur (it's going to happen) and therefore a new high. However, if we reverse now (within the range of 1.4920 - 1.4820) we will go down, but not as fast as with the new High and the divergence :)

So in principle it is possible to fly faster than the speed of light? :))

EXACTLY!!! :)))))

Wow !!!!

Look at that... what's going on :))))

Noterday писал(а) >>
Can we open the buy then? )))))))) Next year it might be higher than 1.8)) But for now it's definitely down...

I prefer to give the market a choice of path. If it's down, we're with it, if it's up, we won't be too late either. But to be honest I think the high will be renewed and it won't happen before November 6, 2009.

forte928 писал(а) >>

My view on the move is the 1.4793 level...

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

AS ALWAYS ON POINT :)

jkeks писал(а) >>
What does GBPJPY have to do with it ?

How so? :))

According to Mr Niroba GBPJPY=GBPUSD*USDJPY,

where: GBPUSD=EURUSD/EURGBP, USDJPY=EURJPY/EURUSD

So it depends on the Eurodollar as you can see :-)

Reason: