EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 444

This is VTB's commentary

The Eurodollar (EURUSD) pair continued its decline, reaching the level of 1.4700. Consistent closing of the previously formed man-made formations with an upward exit target allows to expect a closing of the next one as well, which may lead to the level of 1.4600. The technical picture after the formation of three black crows on the daily charts allows to expect a stop in the decline and some correction within the corridor of 1.4700 - 1.4800, which, however, does not exclude a further decline.

sol писал(а) >>

Today at 16:35 GMT in London, the sun will disappear over the horizon.

4:41pm to be more precise :)

sol >> :

At 4.35pm GMT today in London, the sun will disappear over the horizon.

Yeah, but you can't prove it until the future arrives. And when it does, it won't be the future. So you can't prove it.

gip писал(а) >>

Yeah, but you can't prove it until the future comes. And when it does, it won't be the future. So you can't prove it.

Well, in this case, you're wrong. Kepler's laws have never been repealed. I can tell you the rising and setting of the Sun, and the exact position of any planet in the solar system at least 10 or 50 years ahead.

Which, unfortunately, can't be said for currency exchange rates. :((

So... 1.4815, where do we go from here?

15:09 29/10 DJ: *Obama: GDP data confirms that "recession is receding"
------------------------------

Dow Jones Newswires, PRIME TASS

What's that supposed to mean? Is the dollar going to rise?

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

15:09 29/10 DJ: *Obama: GDP data confirms that "recession is receding"
------------------------------

Dow Jones Newswires, PRIME TASS

What does that mean? Is the dollar going to go up?

Rising.

I think the euro and the pound are overbought. Isn't it time to go down? Forte, what do you think?

Isn't 1.4835 down short term?

Alexan >> :

16:41 to be more precise :)

Well that depends on where in London you are. :)

Alexan писал(а) >>

Rusty.

I think the euro and the pound are overbought. Isn't it time to go down? Forte, what do you think?

On the euro, the picture is 1.4860.

Reason: