EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 445

here's the same pattern from the M1 reach point also at 1.4860...

break писал(а) >>

And where is the evidence that the future exists and can be foreseen. Any examples?

The future doesn't exist and neither does the past, it's a figment of our mindless brain activity

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

Isn't 1.4835 a short-term low?

That depends on how short term, let's wait an hour to decide.

Helex писал(а) >>

The future doesn't exist and neither does the past, it's a figment of our mindless brain activity

in short, schizophrenia.

forte928 писал(а) >>

How interesting it is, using a slightly different approach I get the same figures as you do. The 1.4718 and 1.4860 are the same.

When I arrived I got disappointed and my account was dangling in profit -300 quid, but then I looked closer and saw +700 added, while I was walking around, so automation is a useful thing +400 for 2 hours of absence ))))

ks99 писал(а) >>

How interesting it is, using a slightly different approach I get the same figures as you do. My points 1.4718 and 1.4860 are the same.

The point 1.4860 is corrected by two methods, and the point 1.4718 came out of the pattern when the price went down, it was 1.4722, but time changed it.

Moving on, no U-turn detected.

The reversal will be around the previously indicated point 1.4860, because this is the exit of the daily channel, and the channel is directed downwards.

Reason: