EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 300

Galina >> :

Yeah, great...

You should see the RTS Index futures...

It's really moving !!!!

I'll pass. I will never set foot on the RTS in my life or even look at it. I have enough of the Russian economy in real life. I mean what they call the Russian economy.

So we have Columbus Day on Monday - like 2 hours before closing time as the global fix is set to begin )))))

So, on the levels:

H4 1.4786/83 on the buy TP

on Sell 1.4692/89 1.4307

On H1 1.4788 1.4749 on a buy TP

on Sell TR 1.4688 1.4519 1.4304

178 pips for me today. One EURUSD. I'm not a super-trader, I'm trying different techniques, today I was lucky. One order was losing -14 pts.

gip писал(а) >>
I'll pass. I will never set foot on the RTS in my life or even look at it. I have enough of the Russian economy in real life. I mean what they call the Russian economy.

That's right, there's nothing to do on the RF.

gip >> :
178 pips for me today. One EURUSD. I'm not a super-trader, I try different techniques, today I was lucky. One order was losing 14 pts.

What lots did you "play" with?

MaximuS60 >> :

what lots did you play with?

who cares what lot, 178p is a HUGE. probably on the M5???

and a refill??

dmmikl86 >> :

who cares what lot, 178p is a HUGE. probably on the M5???

>> and a refill?

The result is undoubtedly good, but the bigger the lot the better the forecast, but maybe it was just luck, I decided to bet 0.01 and see what would happen.

By the way, is there an indicator that counts points for a given period?

I'd appreciate it :)

With robots 197 pt. in a day. Of course I got lucky, of course I did. There were two saws and I recognised them in time. And I took an unplanned outlier. And I closed on the move down in time.

I work from M30-M15 up to M1. I mostly work with micro lots and only some trades I place to lots. I have 27 pt. on lots. :)

gip >> :

With robots 197 pt. in a day. Of course I got lucky, of course I did. There were two saws and I recognised them in time. And I took an unplanned outlier. And I closed on the move down in time.

I work from M30-M15 up to M1. I mostly work with micro lots and only some trades I place to lots. I have 27 pt. on lots. :)

That's what I'm talking about, you can get 300pts a day, but it's not much use if you have a minimum lot. I guess my thoughts exactly :)

Reason: