EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 294

forte928 писал(а) >>

now at this angle the price should bounce back at 1.4789 and then continue moving again...

Here is the same picture only on M30...

Clarify, a pullback BEFORE 4789 and then down OR a pullback FROM 4789 down and then back up???

Alexan писал(а) >>

What's he up to again?

He needs a strong dol, you see. >> you can't fool the people.)

Telepuzik писал(а) >>
That Trechette's an asshole, he's making a fuss.)

>>)) Now he's sipping a 10,000 euro wine and laughing.)

All right guys, bye everyone, see you before the New Year)))

You're going to the Canary Islands, bring something from there, we'll drink for the old New Year.

Good luck to you.

Alexan писал(а) >>

Clarify, a pullback BEFORE 4789 and then down OR a pullback FROM 4789 down and then up again???

The main forecast was to 1.4822, there are intermediate levels of pullback and then the move will continue up, that's how it happened...

forte928 писал(а) >>

The main forecast was to 1.4822, there are intermediate pullback levels and then the move will continue upwards, so it happened...

Do you think 4822 won't get through? If we do, how far up? Any sign of a reversal on the horizon? I don't have the nerve...

Alexan писал(а) >>

Do you think we won't hit 4822? If we do, where do you think it will go? Any sign of a reversal on the horizon? I'm getting a little nervous...

Depends on what you mean by a reversal.... There is no general trend reversal yet, the correction will be local. Signs for the beginning of a deep correction might be looked for in the area of 1.50-1.52

Alexan писал(а) >>

Do you think we won't hit 4822? If we do, how far back? Any sign of a reversal on the horizon? I don't think I'm going to be able to take it...

We will, but not today.

I got a profit at 4814 (did not get to 4820, alright), and then it went and fixed 20 points, and it will go further tomorrow. If there is a bounce, there will be a further buy

And what are you waiting for signs of a global reversal?
Reason: