EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1250

In general, I see this movement so far: 1.3580, 1.3780-1.38.

Alexan >>:

В смысле коррекционной :)

Мне как раз первая не нравится что-то. Вот наваял, но не нравится. Не похоже на импульс. Скорее тройка. Короче фигня какая-то. Мож кто лучше разметит?

I don't even rule out all these movements being within the 1st impulse wave on D, rather certain of it.

Alexan >>:

В смысле коррекционной :)

Мне как раз первая не нравится что-то. Вот наваял, но не нравится. Не похоже на импульс. Скорее тройка. Короче фигня какая-то. Мож кто лучше разметит?

you've done everything right on this tf, only I'd put the 4th where you have a.

strangerr писал(а) >>

I'm not even ruling out that all these movements are within the 1st impulse wave on D, rather sure of it.

Do you mean D of a triangle? So a triangle has no pulses. There's five 3-3-3-3 triples.

Alexan >>:

Имеется ввиду Д треугольника? Так у треуга нет импульсов. Там пять троек 3-3-3-3-3.

Draw a picture of D, please.

strangerr писал(а) >>

Draw a picture of D, please.

I'd like to know what to draw :) I'll give it a try. D is yours :)) D is a day or a wave D? :)))

Alexan >>:

Еще бы представлять че рисовать :) Ща попробую. Д-то твоя :)) Д - это дневки или волна Д? :)))

Tf D.))

I see it that way somewhere:

Here's one of the options. Crooked and unfinished, but you can see the approximate direction. That's roughly how it was for Neely. I don't know if it's different now.

Reason: