EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 178

kharko писал(а) >>

Continuing the Wolf theme...

Senior Plan... Daly... Bounced off trendline 1-3... Price is making a run-up, before throwing down...

Here's the wrong wave that worked out.... Apparently, price is going to the 1-3 line to bounce back down...

Please tell me, what does drawing lines through the highs and finding any patterns tell you? It is possible to draw a bunch of lines from the beginning of times and somewhere some gets to us, what conclusion should we draw then? Let's give a prediction after drawing lines and we will count successful and not for the test we can consider 20, if the prediction exceeds 12 positive then we can say it almost works.

Nothing personal.

A.O. >> :

Uh-huh. :-) Folks, posting a laughing picture from a real account. Got in yesterday, then started locking, then tried to get out of the locks... eventually made it:

I've had worse situations, I'll get out, but what can I do :-)))

Don't worry about 1.4660.

Helex писал(а) >>

Please tell me, what does drawing lines through highs and finding patterns tell us? It is possible to draw a bunch of lines from the beginning of time and somewhere some will get to us, what conclusion should we draw then? Let's make a prediction after drawing lines and we will count successful and not for the test we can consider 20, if the prediction exceeds 12 positive then we can say it almost works.

Nothing personal.

Dear Templar ... During your walk in the holy land you have missed a lot of information about what we talked about here at the highest level, so we recommend you to lift the archives of our meetings to be aware of past events and not to create unnecessary noise ...

Now on the H4 a pullback to 1.4555 begins.

Helex писал(а) >>

Please tell me, what does drawing lines through highs and finding patterns tell us? It is possible to draw a bunch of lines from the beginning of time and somewhere some will get to us, what conclusion should we draw then? Let's make a prediction after drawing lines and we will count successful and not for the test we can consider 20, if the prediction exceeds 12 positive then we can say it almost works.

Nothing personal.

All the regularities in the wave are always present but they may be found by those who know how to see them, to learn it one should not rub it in, but try to look at a chart in a non-standard way...

Krotu >> :

Write your vision, let's laugh together.

>> you've seen it.

Vyazemskiy писал(а) >>

>> you saw it.

Can't you show me a picture?

forte928 >> :

Can't you show me a picture?

>> later

I think it's going to go down, but I don't know where it's going to go.

gip писал(а) >>

There's a local landmark, the clown faermast, who also shares his truth for only $10000. And he has more experience than you, since 2003 :) what's your vast experience in stepping on a rake worth?

go fuck yourself! :) asshole.

Reason: