AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 61

Belford писал(а) >>
For interest I ran optimization in Windows XP (before all tests were done in Win 7), it turns out to be stably 15s faster.

Very possible - the terminal explicitly calls OS functions during operation, at least memory allocation/release. Maybe you should add "OS" column to the table?

By the way, I was testing under WinXP64.

Vinin >> :

Same test

The old one.

And that's the radiator I cleaned yesterday.

I have a suspicion that the dirtier the radiator, the more efficient the system. Peter's is just filthy as hell. And rightly so.

Docent писал(а)

Peter, did you moderate yourself or something? I'm not actually offended by humour :) Take your verbiage back!

And in general, taking into account what you said about your own Wolfdale, I would expect the performance of our stones to be about the same - despite the different cores. So I'm wondering what factor we're not taking into account.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Peter, did you moderate yourself or something? I'm not actually offended by humour :) Take your verbiage back!

And in general, taking into account what you said about your own Wolfdale, I would expect the performance of our stones to be about the same - despite the different cores. So I'm wondering what factor we're not taking into account.

Mathemat, yours should be much faster, and "core" has nothing to do with it.

Peter sent me what I asked for. And it turns out an interesting picture - I have about ~2 times the number of trades. And it's all about the dealer. I.e. one more thing that I didn't take into account when I offered my test. I, like most(?) Alpari, have 5 digits, while he has a different broker and I suspect 4 digits. I have a feeling that it is a different broker than Alpari and I suspect it has 4 digits.

Peter, am I right about 4 decimal places?

If so, maybe I should ask to download the terminal and Alpari quotes and re-run the test :)

Mathemat >> :

Peter, did you moderate yourself or something? I'm not actually offended by humour :) Take your verbal abuse back!

And in general, taking into account what you said about your having Wolfdale too, I should have expected about equal performance of our stones - despite different cores. So I'm wondering what factor we're not taking into account.

??? No way! There really is no post. I didn't delete anything. Neither did yours. But you may have deleted yours yourself when you saw that I "deleted". (I turned around to see if she'd turned around to....)) Ugh. Anyway, I didn't touch anything. And your sense of humour I seem to have an adequate appreciation for that kind of deletion stuff.

>> It's strange...

All right, no post, whatever. It disappeared on its own. And I didn't delete anything.

Docent, thank you: I think we are beginning to find the truth.

Docent >> :

Mathemat, yours should be much faster, and "nuclear" has nothing to do with it.

Peter sent me what I asked for. And it turns out an interesting picture - I have about ~2 times the number of trades. And it's all about the dealer. I.e. one more thing that I didn't take into account when I offered my test. I, like most(?) Alpari, have 5 digits, while he has a different broker and I suspect 4 digits. I have a feeling that it is a different broker than Alpari and I suspect it has 4 digits.

Peter, am I right about 4 decimal places?

If so, maybe I should ask to download the terminal and Alpari quotes and re-run the test :)

I have Alpari - I will use it. Naturally, we need to take into account that the stops set in pps will not be the ones on the 4 digits. By the way!!! It's easy to do this automatically in EA. If Digits=5, then double point=Point*10, otherwise one to one. Naturally, you will need to replace Point in the text with point.

Maybe you can refine it?

Mathemat писал(а) >>

All right, no post, whatever. It disappeared on its own. And I didn't delete anything.

Docent, thank you: I think we're starting to get at the truth.

Where will it go? :)

The main thing is to get together, and we'll get it done. ;)

And there are no stops, it closes on the market, so test it and may the force be with us :)

At Alpari.

===========================

1 -56968.97 39923 0 .61 -1.43 57046.37 5.70% MovingPeriod=5 MovingShift=1 Lots=0.1 MaximumRisk=0.02 DecreaseFactor=3

Reason: