AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 46

Could someone write up the results as an article? It is not clear from the outside what conclusions should be drawn from all this.

Rosh >> :
Can someone write up the results in the form of an article? It is not clear from the outside what conclusions should be drawn from all this.

Can it be a PHP and SQLite script? Those wishing to do so would enter their data, and everyone would see the results.

four2one >> :

Can we do it as a PHP and SQLite script? All users can input their data, and everyone can see the result.

I meant the practical side - by what criteria to choose one or another processor. And further additions one may make in comments to the article. The author will put them into the article by himself if they are credible.

it is easier to write PHP and SQLite code with the right criteria

Rosh >> :

I meant the practical side - by what criteria should I choose this or that processor. And further additions desirous people can do already in comments to article, and the author will enter them in article independently, if they inspire confidence.

I just started the topic, but the practical application*, if I'm not mistaken in primacy, was started by Mathemat

who I have every confidence in... and if he is willing I wish him success...

(And to any author too, of course!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

>> I mean the tabulation

Rosh писал(а) >>
May someone draw the results in article form? It is not clear from the outside what conclusions should be drawn from all this.

Rosh, can you tell me if a multi-threaded tester is planned. If not, why not? If yes, what are the capabilities and limitations (e.g. maximum number of threads)?

It is impossible to make a full-fledged article out of what we have for now, IMHO - the results are too inconsistent. We will have to carry out additional tests.

Moreover, the conclusions (from what can be drawn so far ) will refer only to the implementation of the MT4 tester, and the MT5 one after another.

If other participants of this topic will be interested, there are thoughts on how to neutralize those properties of accounts, which supposedly caused such "growth" of results for begemot61. But it will need to be re-tested, including him.

Docent >> :

Rosh, can you tell me if a multi-threaded tester is planned. If not, why not? If yes, what will be the capabilities and limitations (e.g. maximum number of threads)?

>> :

It is assumed, yes.

We want to make a tester as close to reality as possible.

Rosh >> :

Are you serious? As I recall, the context of stringo's response was not about multi-streaming, but about conditions, modelling real trade.

Svinozavr >> :

>> Are you serious?

Yes, the answer to that question is the same - "Supposedly, YES".

Rosh >> :

Yes, the answer to that question is the same - "Supposedly YES".

Thank you. (chuckles) This is really good news. Or rather, supposed news.))

Reason: