First sacred cow: "If the trend started, it will continue" - page 19

Mischek >>:

Пилят, яхта теперь у него

яхта это не машина, яхта это жопа с головняками и хрЕноврй тучей косвенных расходов, тупая аренда в сто раз удобней

весенеет однако

And this is the rental we were on holiday at the equator. Took it for a day's diving.

I see, on the blue sadness of communicating with the monitor, also boasted a couple of times here in a state of alcoholic euphoria... the thing about alcohol is that it gives you a feeling of control, but only a feeling... reread it in the morning, shame on you, I was....

ChachaGames >>:
Ясно, по синей грусти с монитором пообщаться, тоже пару раз тут в состоянии алкогольной эйфории хвалился... фишка алкоголя в том, что он дает ощущение контроля над ситуацией, но только ощущение... с утра перечитай, стыдно будет, мне было....

What would be embarrassing? It would be embarrassing if I blurted out my system, but I'm just enjoying life... and I wish you the same.

voleg2 >>:

от чего будет стыдно? Стыдно бы стало если бы я ляпнул про свою систему, а так я просто наслаждаюсь жизнью... чего и вам желаю.

Well bragging is bad anyway :) people get angry and you provoke, maybe not on purpose, but the negativity is on your conscience...

voleg2 >>:

от чего будет стыдно? Стыдно бы стало если бы я ляпнул про свою систему, а так я просто наслаждаюсь жизнью... чего и вам желаю.

"There are also times when you wake up at night somewhere at half past two
and stare out the window at the light of the so-called moon for a long, long time,
though you have long known that this world is a hallucination
of junkie Petrov,
which in turn is a hallucination
of some drunken petty officer. " (c) Pelevin

===

))) DETSY GARDEN.

voleg2 >>:

А это и есть аренда мы были на отдыхе на экваторе. Брал на день понырять.

Yeah, diving, from a yacht,

Did you lose your mask? Diver.

You have to dive the boat.

Maybe it's different at the equator.)

voleg2 >>:
I know what you mean :) I've been living it for months now :) But I don't recommend telling anyone about it. Especially not here - they won't understand and they'll throw mud at you anyway.

Magnatis писал(а) >>
I know what you mean :) I've been living just for a few months now :) But I don't recommend telling anyone about it. Especially here - they won't understand and they'll throw mud at me anyway.

You're probably right. Writing "about it" in a technical forum... that's a hell of a way to get drunk.

Well at least not in this thread but in the next one - they sell Greek islands for diving :)

Mischek >>:

Ага, понырять, с яхты,

Маску не потерял ? ныряльщик

Понырять катер надо

Хотя может на экваторе всё иначе )

find a diving website and see who's dived from what

But that's not what we're discussing in this thread :)

It's really one man's success that's causing so much negativity.

Reason: