First sacred cow: "If the trend started, it will continue" - page 6

joo >> :

The creation of a new universal and unified paradigm of trader science seems very unlikely, due to the specifics of this area of research, the material interest of everyone and the desire to keep their know-how secret. This is confirmed by public invitations to communicate in private, since this is the only legal way to make more money out of money.

The "new universal and unified paradigm" doesn't sound it. Best Market Theory Ever - better.

With a very high probability, almost equal to one, of keeping the know-how down in secret.

To OZO.

Please note that the article you mentioned suggests opening a long position if you see a Rally combination, in other terminology it is the start of a trend. As a synonym for "combination of candlesticks" used in candlestick analysis, I use the more generalized term "pattern". There are many known candlestick combinations, and the ones mentioned in your link are not the only ones. Another type of pattern is indicators and the rules for their use. "Price crosses its average", there are thousands of indicators and there are people on this forum who come up with new indicators as toys. And all these thousands of patterns have one thing in common - you cannot build a profitable trading system on any of them, if you only use one pattern. And to the untrained students I have inculcated herd mentality within half an hour so that they draw "correct", but useless in terms of money trends.

faa1947 писал(а) >> Central to me is the notion of a pattern

+1, Searching for patterns is 'holy business', that's what really works. Everything else is water..... trend, flat..... hzc and hzc.....))))

LeoV >> :

+1, Searching for patterns is 'holy business', that's what really works. Everything else is water..... trend, flute..... hzc and hzc.....))))

then everyone go to a.farley and his ilk,but it works in swing trading,and elementary particles work everywhere

my guys at gerchik trade intraday in this primitive way

OZ0 писал(а) >> my guys at Gerchik trade intraday with this primitive method.

And my guys only trade at Perchik with no problem with this primitive method.....))))

LeoV >> :

And my guys only trade at Perchik with no problem with this primitive method.....))))

You Leonid, I take it, are advertising Perchik?

Vita >> :

"a new universal and unified paradigm" doesn't sound right. Best Market Theory Ever is better.

With a very high probability, almost equal to one, of keeping the doctrines of know-how secret.

Motivate, there was one recently jailed for trying to steal know-how, widely discussed on the forum.

OZ0 писал(а) >>

I take it you're advertising Perchik, Leonid?

Yeah, Perchik's got great company....

LeoV >> :

Yeah, Pepper's got great company....

Now you're talking about Die Hard?

This is an unqualified advertisement for your advisor...

OZ0 писал(а) >>

Now you're talking about Die Hard?

It's a shameless advertisement for your advisor...

Die Hard is a total head-scratcher, even though it's a shameless ad for my councillor.....)))) Although I'm not sure which one is my advisor? ))))

Reason: