First sacred cow: "If the trend started, it will continue" - page 17

voleg2 писал(а) >>

I will say that I now look at the currency windows and in every chart I see this feature.

It really lies on the surface, I am even now smiling and cannot believe how I missed it, indeed ALL is so elementary, it makes me laugh!

As I was writing this, the Expert Advisor has closed another positive deal.

just like in the bible "watch and ye shall see" and those who will see.................

What else can I say, poke? I won't. Nothing for the freeloaders. All I can say is, it's in front of you!

Open your eyes at last!

People are lucky! They find the Grail in half a year. And the rest of us, it's like usual. They have to examine all sorts of trends, flats, supports and resistances. Good for you!

If it's not a scam, it's more likely to mean some kind of observation that the price will return (come) to the point it was at (+ some or -) from the current state under certain conditions :) the general formula is like this? voleg2?

voleg2 >>:

Скажу то что я сейчас смотрю на окна валют и в каждом графике вижу эту особенность.

Она действительно лежит на поверхности, я даже сейчас улыбаюсь и не могу поверить, как это я обходил своим вниманием, действительно ВСЕ так элементарно, аж до смеха!

Пока писал советник закрыл очередную положительную сделку.

прям как в библии "Смотрите да увидете!" а те кто увидит.................

Ну что мне еще сказать, ткнуть? не стану. Халявщикам нечего. Могу только сказать, это перед вами!

Ну откройте же наконец глаза!

login, password and IP address of the server, then I'll believe you, but this is bullshit, unless you are a pusophobe, back it up

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

login, password and IP address of the server, then I'll believe you, but this is bullshit, unless you are a pimp, just confirm your words.

The missing data must be supplemented with...

Credit card number, passport photocopy and certificate from the nearest mental hospital :).

>> my neighbour's an astronaut, but he turns out to be Kutuzov.

Yesterday in a thread I read a professor's question to a student about an encounter with a dinosaur

I was interested (made me think) in the answer and its explanation

If we assume that there is no trend at all, i.e. the point is that first there was a market and only then a hundred

We have a lot of people who want to feed us their vision of the market or as we call them systems )TS.

When we study a system, everything seems elementary to us - but after hearing a second opinion, we begin to have doubts

we think the system lies and must find a better one - that's why almost 3/4 of the forum is in search of a system

most of them are good and profitable traders

But the search for the system does not let go BEFORE there is a system - something is wrong? Do you agree?

the human brain (and even if with 2 or more degrees) is not ready to perceive

something without systematization - mathematicians generally do not sleep at night until they squeeze yesterday's high into today's lowe square equation

Although no above it says about the advisor - so again the system has won....

voleg2 >>:

Как говорят все элементарное просто, не зачем искать начало и конец тренда :)

Я на протяжении полу года искал нармальную стратегию, сначала получалось, но всегда всплывал такой момент графика когда можно было слить много.

Сколько было прочитано литературы :) Но потом чито случайно я заметил некую особенность, она всегда была почему мы не обращаем внимание на нее, с помощью этой особенности получалось зарабатывать от 100-200 у.е. в день. В принципе этот советник до сих пор рабочий, а смысл был в том что как вы говорите нельзя оставлять советника без присмотра. Меня же интересовал полность автономный вариант. Пришлось в течении двух месяцев дорабатывать, оттачивать его. На моментах тестирования я заметил кое что еще при этом получилось сделать советника еще проще чем первого но теперь полностью автономного, причем поддтверждаю - полностью автономного! Без Шуток!

Все элементарное просто. Компьютер включен круглосуточно, всегда в плюсе, за два месяца купил себе машину, теперь зарабатываю на квартиру, и уже в мечтах я совершаю кругосветку по земному шару :) Я путешествую а советник зарабатывает. ! И вы знаете я нашел многих людей у которых созданы советники по этому ЭЛЕМЕНТАРНОМУ принципу, а вы думаете почему ваш сосед ничего не делает а ездит на лексусе и в квартире эвро ремонт.

Я до сих пор поражен как я не мог заметить элементарного раньше, как я всегда пропускал его мимо, а лез зачемто в дебри стратегий которые уже изначально проигрышны.

Сразу оговорюсь никакой информацией и тем более кодом советника делиться не буду, просто жалко столько потраченых усилий.

Но эта элементарная особенность есть, поверьте, лежит перед глазами, удачи!

I might have believed it if it hadn't been for the characteristic speech patterns. It sounds like another pyramid scheme. Sorry, nothing personal.

ChachaGames >>:
Если это не развод, то скорее всего имеется ввиду, какое-то наблюдение, о том, что цена вернется (придет) к точке в которой была (+ сколько-то или -) от текущего состояния при определенных условиях :) общая формула такая? voleg2?

I also tried it in the beginning, but the trick is that sooner or later the price will not come back, never, i.e. until all the money is gone, and then it will come back.

The operation of the system implemented in the Expert Advisor is very simple: Deals are always opened regardless of where the trend is going. When the trend changes direction there is a feature that does not allow deals to go in the red.

Once again, this is elementary and simple. Expert Advisor 24 hours a day and never went into deficit.

Get your systems out of your head, take a simple look and you will see! You have to keep it simple.

I do not understand you who says it looks like a pyramid scheme, where is my profit? I do not take money from anyone and do not promise anyone anything.

voleg2 писал(а) >>

I also tried it in the beginning, but the trick is that sooner or later the price will not come back, never, i.e. until all the money is gone, and then it will come back.

The operation of the system implemented in the Expert Advisor is very simple: Deals are always opened regardless of where the trend is going. When the trend changes direction there is a certain feature which does not allow the transaction to go into deficit.

Once again, this is elementary and simple. Expert Advisor 24 hours a day and never went into deficit.

Get your systems out of your head, take a simple look and you will see! You have to keep it simple.

I do not understand you who says it looks like a pyramid scheme, where is my profit? I do not take money from anyone and do not promise anything.

And this feature is called lock :))))))))))))))

ChachaGames >>:

И эта особенность называется лок :))))))))))))))

What is it?

voleg2 писал(а) >>

What is it?

A lock, 2 equal stakes in different directions.

Reason: