[Archive! - page 251

Interesting article. Dead Gaddafi ... more dangerous than the living:

"Most importantly, after the images of the killing of Muammar Gaddafi in Sirte and public mockery of his corpse in Misrata, the supporters of the former Libyan leader won`t feel sympathy but at least understanding of their motives. The image of the insane dictator that Western propaganda has been projecting for months has crumbled. Muammar Gaddafi has become a hero and a martyr in the eyes of the world forever."

http://www.izvestia.ru/news/504693

Note - on the voting column on the right hand side of the link.

Who was Gaddafi: - 75 percent of visitors vote for "a strong and able leader"!

leonid553:

"...And most importantly, after footage of Muammar Gaddafi's assassination in Sirte ....!

Oh, that's right, "Cock-a-doodle-doo."

http://echo.msk.ru/programs/citizen/823480-echo/

see the video there. Good point, ....

=============

I heard about the initiative of Zhirik and some other lethal mutants for the return of the fifth column - nationality.

Honestly, guys. I don't get it. What the hell is nationality in the 21st century?

WHERE IS THE CRITERION OF IDENTIFICATION? Pardon the obfuscation. Let us be logical. There are two approaches for defining nationality:

1. The socio-cultural paradigm. If a person describes him/herself as belonging to this paradigm then he/she belongs to this paradigm ... but to what? Intoxicated drunkenness, cheapskate behavior, subservient contempt (just like Dostoyevsky's demons) for those who are lower on the social storey? This is a portrait of a nation. So I don't really belong to it. I won't even take a shit next to them. Right, right, I'm about to be reminded of Alexander Sergeyevich, Lev Nikolayevich, Sortir Sotirych.... What's that got to do with anything? About this - I assure you - no one remembers. Even if they are tortured, they will not remember.

2. Genotype. ok. let us create a reference genome for each nation (and it is thousands - here is space for fundraising!). And if you get a passport without this check, you will be fined. Unconscious. There will be such medical committees which will check how many fractions of what blood a person has. Like this: And the result is that you, you have 0.005% more Assyrian blood than Tatar. Ergo, you're Assyrian.

There are no nations anymore! Not even talking about myself - I don't know what nationality I am. Do I have to write in the fifth column "not established"?

===

It's not even about those things I listed.

WHY? What do you mean, "WHY?

Svinozavr:

I just heard about the initiative by Zhirik and some other lethal mutants for the return of the fifth column - nationality.

Honestly, guys. I don't get it at all....

How lazy were you to write so much boo-boo in response to the "Zhirik Initiative"? You should know who you're dealing with.

granit77:
How lazy were you to write so many bouffes in response to the "Zhirik initiative"? You should know who you're dealing with.
Vitya, it's not just Zhirik.

All right. If you and everyone else thinks this isn't the subject of the 'Smoking Room', then that's the end of it.

Svinozavr:
Okay. If you and everyone else thinks this isn't the subject of the 'Smoking Room', then that's the end of it.

That's what this is about. To discuss and argue and argue.

Mischek:

That's what this is about. To discuss, to argue, to fight.

Oh, come on. What's there to fight about? About alleles? )))))))))))

Or... - I got a laughing fit - about the socially (no! I can't!)) cultural (I'm going to die for sure!)) paradigm?? ))))))))))

Svinozavr:

Oh, come on. What's there to fight about? About alleles? )))))))))))

Or... - I cringed with laughter - about the socially (no! I can't!)) cultural (I'm going to die for sure!)) paradigm?? ))))))))))

It's confusing.

Avalanches vote for zhirik, zhirik allows loki, lokers ask for a 5th count, and behind it all is putin and spiderkas

Mischek:

It's all messed up.

The avalanche-goers vote for zhirik, zhirik allows loki, lokers ask for a 5th count, and putin and spiders are behind it all

There you have it - the dirty backstabbing of this world. Yes.

"Even though you've known for a long time that this world is a hallucination of junkie Petrov,
Which, in turn, is the hallucination of some drunken petty officer."