Offtopic: Trader! If you trade forex, on the real, ... - page 11

Babay >> :

mql4com is a rabble-rouser, like Lev Davydych. If he is able to move a depot from one kitchen to another in no time, then in two days he studies ten regulations and other normative documents in five and a half years. Ten VPS is no problem. Laughter...

He said, and I supported, that with huge depots it makes sense to divide the funds between different brokerage companies. It is easier for the brokerage company and for the trader. There is no force majeure, and there is a certain, though not great, chance to lose all your hard-earned money in one fell swoop.

Babay >> :

mql4com is a rabble-rouser, like Lev Davydych. If he is able to move a depot from one kitchen to another in no time, then in two days he studies ten regulations and other normative documents in five and a half years. Ten VPS is no problem. Laughter...

I've transferred a depot once. Got it.

Never read the DC regulations. The results of trading were not affected by the regulations yet.

VPS - one thing.

>> I wrote down what I have. The rest is up to you.

mql4com писал(а) >>

Overflowed the depot once. It worked.

Never read the DC regulations. The trading results have not yet been affected by the regulations.

VPS - one thing.

I have written what I have. The rest is up to you.

Well, once was not adidas :) It was just a pitch as if it was a well-established practice.

Not reading the regulations is bad form. I couldn't even suggest it was possible to open an account without doing so.

I just got the impression that "all mountains are within my grasp" (c).

It's like saying, "I can install Windows in forty minutes."

I can install it in forty minutes, too. Only it takes me two months to finish it...

If you go back a bit, without discussing personalities, there is only one basic idea: keep a relatively large amount in equal portions in several DCs. Unless, of course, you're running an automatic.

About the regulations, what's the point of reading them? They do not use any nuances of the regulations, that is what the rich possibilities of the MT4 platform are for.

mql4com писал(а) >>

If you go back a bit, without discussing personalities, there is only one basic idea: keep a relatively large amount in equal portions in several DCs. Unless, of course, you're running an automatic.

About the regulations, what's the point of reading them? If you do not want to use any of the nuances of the rules, you just have to use the rich features of the MT4 platform.

No offence, please. I did not touch the basic idea. I just mentioned the specifics of its implementation.

As for diversification... If we take an effective deposit for a DC of 3-5K (more than that, imo,
If we take 3-5K as effective deposit (more is too much, it becomes ineffective - too many sticks in the wheels), then assuming 10 of them,
get quite a good entrance ticket to the exchange. Not to the stalls, but not to the gallery either.
In this case - why do I need such headaches with DC's kitchen and even in 10 copies?

And there I will be segregated and protected by all sorts of regulators and the law.
With unambiguous execution, without slips, "non-market" quotes, without masochistic locks and other delights.
of being a brokerage company. With such a set of instruments that would be a shame. Plus, if you want to do forex (and I do).
(and I want it too), then the broker I'm in contact with started to give it. Spot.

That's why I made a stand on the number 10 and the "diversification" discussion.
What is there to diversify? What are we talking about? Spread a grand in hundreds over a dozen instas, lites, and other shit?

For a grand, maybe you shouldn't read the regulations, although again, it's a mauvais ton... But assuming that it's not a drain,
but a modest but profitable return, it's just disrespectful to your own work...

Aren't you asking me? М. :)

Hi, everyone!

:)

Mathemat писал(а) >>

...for a very long time, more than three years, and not on a micro, but at least a mini (> $1K), then these options are possible:

П 8.... It seems to me, or have I told you before, that "8" is the only true path to a proper and decent life. :)

Babay >> :

No offence, please. I didn't touch on the basic idea. I only mentioned the specifics of its implementation.

As for diversification... If we take 3-5K effective deposit for a brokerage company (more, imo,
too thick sticks in the wheels), then assuming 10 of them we get a quite decent entrance ticket,
get quite a good entrance ticket to the exchange. Not to the stalls, but not to the gallery either.
In this case - why do I need such headaches with DC's kitchen and even in 10 copies?

And there I will be segregated and protected by all sorts of regulators and the law.
With unambiguous execution, without slips, "non-market" quotes, without masochistic locks and other delights.
of being a brokerage company. With such a set of instruments that would be a shame. Plus, if you want to do forex (and I do).
(and I want it too), then the broker I'm in contact with started to give it. Spot.

That's why I made a stand on the number 10 and the "diversification" discussion.
What is there to diversify? What are we talking about? Spread a grand in hundreds over a dozen instas, lites, and other shit?

For a grand, maybe you shouldn't read the regulations, although again, it's a mauvais ton... But assuming that it's not a drain,
but a modest but profitable return, it's just disrespectful to your own work...

I was referring to the piecemeal spreading of one mio. I am not talking about the said DR tinsel. Only the top MT4 brokerage companies are taken into account.

Profitna MT4 is 99% non-market income. So to speak, an additional income to ECN trading.

Hello, M, N and now S. If I'm not mistaken.

P.S. I thought you were still L .

SProgrammer >> :

Hi all!

:)

ATU, atu

Reason: