Offtopic: Trader! If you trade forex, on the real, ... - page 10

mql4com >> :
Wrote that it's not that simple. It took me three days to write the "overflow" EA. Next it worked. Three days of work paid off....

If you have written an EA that allows money to flow from one broker to another, what, sorry,

I'm sorry, what prevents you from keeping it in a positive account? Sorry for the off-topic, but maybe the author could share the grail. I just in my time

I was not able to solve this problem at the time, as it's tantamount to just a profitable EA...

An EA is not universal, otherwise it would be a grail. The important task of such an EA is to lose as little as possible on the spread. At that time a simple profit system with some overflow modifications was used. Definitely, such an EA must be profitable.

mql4com >> :
The Expert Advisor is not universal, otherwise it would be a grail. The important task of such an Expert Advisor is to lose as little as possible on the spread. At that time a simple profit system with some overflow modifications has been used. Definitely such an EA should be profitable.

:D, I knew it, he's not telling the truth.

Yes.

- What's this film about?

- Nothing.......

Interesting phenomenon...

Remember the excitement around MQL4 three or four years ago. The conversations were substantive, the mood was combative.

And what was it? Tired? Not satisfied? I think there is something logical here. Maybe we got bored.

Bored, that's it! Yes, the element of novelty has been lost. The feeling of happiness always accompanies the element of novelty.

And now it's gone... Heh:) ("What's the matter, how come?" M.Zhv.)

There could be two reasons:

1. Despite the clever appearance we remain with the adolescent psyche ("Like a child... Not seen for 3 days and forgotten?" c.f. Falling in love of one's own free will).

2. We do not work hard enough. Wanting-wanting. Like, in a mature way:). Reach for adult things do not fatal (And why do you keep saying "fathit" if you are so good at "poretkhvel"? It's a common catchphrase.)

-

"Of chattels, a desk, rarely used... a sofa, often used... of real estate, dreams, dreams, dreams... Lonely as a ram on top... It's the same with being rich... Seems manly in the rain, in his mackintosh... Who wants to connect with these wretched remnants - they ask to tear off a stub on the fence" (from memory, M.Zhv.)

And they still dream of yachts:) (Vovochka inadvertently walks into his parents' bedroom at the wrong time: And these people still forbid me to pick my nose...)

--

Here's the thing. It's not whether or not you win, it's how you get there. Don't tell me you didn't know! ("How's love? Taka lubov!" theme song)

LeoV >> :

It's hard to describe all the nuances..... You don't get re-quotes, long open positions, open at the wrong price, disconnection and other nonsense?

And in the big picture, - is it a problem? on which you have to communicate with dealing every time?

o_o

Of course, working with more than one brokerage company at a time is fraught with danger: there is a probability that you will be late.

However, all this does not cancel out having accounts in several companies...

So everyone is right in his own way and everyone sees his own home "business model".

There are a whole host of reasons to stockpile, from mergers/acquisitions to entering a dumb five digits.

I.e., you work with a brokerage house for years, you work, everything is great, you're happy with everything, and then one day, bam! and the news is like this...

Or here's another reason. My main account is in a bank, great, there are not many instruments, only currencies.

Therefore there is at least one more DT with CFD, which has a counterpart just in case...

So, according to arithmetic we have at least three accounts with different companies.

And if it's for advisors... then it's ten... no limit... of possibilities...

Having accounts and loading them with work are still a bit different concepts. ;)))

LeoV >> :

- What's this film about?

- It's about nothing.......

about our probably money)

joo писал(а) >>
mql4com actually makes a good point. ...

mql4com is a rabble-rouser, like Lev Davydych. If he is able to move a depot from one kitchen to another in no time, then in two days he studies ten regulations and other normative documents in five and a half years. Ten VPS is no problem. Laughter...

OAE писал(а) >>

If you have written an EA that allows money to flow from one broker to another, what, sorry,

I'm sorry, what prevents you from keeping it in a positive account? Sorry for the off-topic, but maybe the author could share the grail. I just in my time

Couldn't solve this problem at the time, as it amounts to just a profitable EA...

Exactly. My point is the same. mql4com is a trading genius if it can so clearly calculate the direction and correlate it with volumes. However, the second is not so important and interesting. But the first is :) It seems he posts on the forum from Bahamas in this situation.

Reason: