Offtopic: Trader! If you trade forex, on the real, ... - page 6

mql4com писал(а) >>

You could do another scheme:

10 DCs, $100K each at the same time. 10 terminals only to run with the same Expert Advisor.

How about "You'll get tired of swallowing dust"? (c)V.V. Putin.....)))))

Not sure what you mean by that.

mql4com писал(а) >>
I don't know what you mean.

Seriously, the increase in the number of brokerage companies, accounts, etc. leads to the increase of non-trading risks that also negatively affects trading. "Non-trading risks" are risks not related to trading - namely, malfunctions in computers, internet, software compatibility, errors in choosing a brokerage company, errors in brokerage company operation, negative aspects related to communication with brokerage company technical support, etc., etc. ..... ))))) in short, this is life. And the less headache we have, the better for us... )))))

In my practice, with relatively large amounts in accounts, the best solution to mitigate risks is to spread the risk evenly across several brokerage companies. Technical issues are much easier to deal with than problems created by the brokerage companies themselves.

Well, fuck, HZ. To each his own.....))))

I have resorted to this withdrawal option once, when there were problems with it:

I opened an account with a DC that always paid out. I deposited as much as I had on the problematic brokerage company. I opened different positions in these brokerage companies. When I lost a substantial amount in the problem brokerage company then I paid the same amount in the reliable brokerage company. Finally we would withdraw. Of course, it is not so easy. But the point is clear.

mql4com писал(а) >>

I have resorted to this withdrawal option once, when there were problems with it:

I opened an account with a DC that always paid out. I deposited as much as I had on the problematic brokerage company. I opened different positions in these brokerage companies. When I lost a substantial amount in the problem brokerage company I raised almost the same amount in the "reliable" brokerage company. Finally we would withdraw. Of course, it is not so easy. But the essence is clear.

Cool..... well it took time - and this is also money......)))))

mql4com >> :

I opened an account with a DC that always paid out. I deposited as much as I had on the problematic brokerage company. I opened different positions in these brokerage companies. When I lost a substantial amount in the problem brokerage company then I paid the same amount in the reliable brokerage company. Finally we would withdraw. Of course, it is not so easy. But the point is clear.

And if in a problematic DC =) on the plus side

I told you it's not that simple. It took three days to write the 'overflow' advisor. It worked next. Three days' work paid off....

mql4com писал(а) >>
I told you it's not that simple. It took me three days to write the Expert Advisor. Next it worked. Three days of work paid off....

Well, you probably don't even want to risk 100k in this way, let alone a lakh. That's why it's easier to open one account with a real, sane brokerage company than to experiment with CZC....)))))

Reason: