[SHUTTER CLOSED!] I will implement your ideas into EAs for FREE! - page 5

IlyaRusanen >>:
deletes, оченно жду вас с аське - ваш советник следующий на очереди, и нам предстоит сложная работа...

You seem to have turned up, that's good.

My ICQ is 570790188.

grego >> :
>> Gentlemen, I do not understand why Ilya is willing to help us in our trouble for free and still look for someone and ask him to do the favour and give us some news. If anyone at the moment did not have time, no problem scribble a few words and Elijah will take on the next project who is on the line. Why stall!

I apologize of course but Ilya hasn't been on the forum for a long time and I'm a little tired of checking messages every day.

IlyaRusanen 30.05.2009 12:54 am not a professional MQL-programmer but I am doing it for a long time, I am very interested in development of trading robots. I am glad to be able to work out your ideas for FREE. What drives me is love of coding and desire to see interesting and unusual trading strategies. Other than that, I preach a completely altruistic approach to the matter :-) I must say at once, it may happen, when I for whatever reason will not be able to realize all your ideas - please, take it with understanding, my knowledge is not unlimited, but as practice shows, these situations have not happened yet :-)

Hello, I have an interesting idea. It needs to be implemented. Get in touch with me.

prostoleha писал(а) >> Got an interesting idea to implement

Yeah, interesting idea - "1 point a day 100%". There is only one question left unsettled - 1 point 100% or 1 point and 100% depo?...))))

IlyaRusanen >> :

My friends, I am not a professional MQL programmer, but I have been doing it for quite a long time and I am very interested in developing trading robots. I am happy to implement your ideas for FREE, my only motivation is love of coding and desire to see interesting and unusual trading strategies. Other than that, I preach a completely altruistic approach to the matter :-) I say at once, it may well happen a situation where I, for whatever reason, will not be able to realize all your ideas - please, be understanding, my knowledge is not infinite, but in practice such situations have not yet :-) I hope my suggestion will interest some potential customers:

• First, before you give me a task to write an expert on your TS, be kind, try at least a couple of days to trade by hand on your TS and check it at least visually on the history. I am, of course, for free, but I don't want to spend 5 days writing an Expert Advisor, based on intersections of 175 meters, which works only on history. I am interested in profitable TS, and you are interested in quality performance of your ideas - let's respect and value our time, ok?
  • Secondly, try to write at least some TOR. For 3 days I've had enough of finding out from the customer how to enter by his induk - I'm sick of it.
  • I will try to help you understand the lack of time - we all are not made of iron.

I will be quite glad to help you.

Write to me, friends :-) Thanks in advance!

And look, please, this idea.

"Not a difficult expert, but I can't write.

IlyaRusanen >> :

My friends, I am not a professional MQL programmer, but I have been doing it for quite a long time and I am very interested in developing trading robots. I am happy to implement your ideas for FREE, my only motivation is love of coding and desire to see interesting and unusual trading strategies. Other than that, I preach a completely altruistic approach to the matter :-) I say at once, it may well happen a situation where I, for whatever reason, will not be able to realize all your ideas - please, be understanding, my knowledge is not infinite, but in practice we have not had such situations :-) I hope my suggestion will interest some potential customers:

• First, before you give me a task to write an expert on your TS, be kind, try at least a couple of days to trade by hand on your TS and check it at least visually on the history. I am, of course, for free, but I don't want to spend 5 days writing an Expert Advisor, based on intersections of 175 meters, which works only on history. I am interested in profitable TS, and you are interested in quality performance of your ideas - let's respect and value our time, ok?
  • Secondly, try to write at least some TOR. For 3 days I've had enough of finding out from the customer how to enter by his induk - I'm sick of it.
  • I will try to help you understand the lack of time - we all are not made of iron.

If you don't mind, dear, could you pay attention to the following idea!

I found such a strategy, is it possible to write an advisor on it ?

The forex strategy "20 pips a day " allows you to earn 20 pips a day all the time - it really can let you learn to earn forex any day of the week. This forex strategy has worked for years, so I do not think it tends to stop working in the near future, but anything is possible...

So, the Algorithm forex trading strategy "20 pips a day":

1. Working time of this forex strategy - only after 11:00 GMT.
2. Before you start trading, you need to view the forex news calendar, and see if there is any important news scheduled for this day.
3. if the release of important events is still - then open transactions only after the release of these news.
4. If there is no important news, you should trade from 12:30 GMT.
5. For this purpose let's install on the chart the Moving Average - SMA with a period of 20, and the indicator Forex - Momentum 5 (these indicators Forex are included in the standard set of indicators MT4).
6. Time interval - 30 min (M30), currency pair - any, but GBPUSD, USDCAD or any highly volatile.

7. Open a buy trade - if the candle closes and remains above the 20 SMA, and the Momentum is above the average.
If the light closes and remains below the 20 SMA and the Momentum is below the average - open a sell trade.

8. We put Take Profit - a minimum of 20 pips, but I would certainly recommend using a trailing stop of 1 point or a standard terminal to shift the order when it reaches 10-15 points - to zero, and then take away 30-50% of the deal at a profit of 20-30 points, and the remaining 70-50% trailing , and the profit may be much more than 20 points!
9. Stop Loss also - you can put 20 pips (set immediately when opening a trade), or you can put it behind a moving average, or maximum (minimum) of the last candle, which crossed the moving average (SMA 20).
10. Be careful, if the price after opening a trade crosses the 20 SMA and closes there, you need to close the trade immediately!

This forex strategy can also be applied to any other time frame if there is sufficient volatility in the forex market during trading. For this forex strategy I chose the American session, because it is almost always observed a strong movement in the market, but if you want it can be used at all and the European session.

lotoss >> :

I found this strategy, can I use it to write an EA ?

The forex strategy "20 pips a day " allows you to earn 20 pips a day all the time...

20 pips a day is the opposite of "yesterday's trend"

10 pips a day opposite to "yesterday's trend "

20/200 expert v 4.2 AntS

IlyaRusanen >> :

My friends, I am not a professional MQL programmer, but I have been doing it for quite a long time and I am very interested in developing trading robots. I am happy to implement your ideas for FREE, my only motivation is love of coding and desire to see interesting and unusual trading strategies. Other than that, I preach a completely altruistic approach to the matter :-) I say at once, it may well happen a situation where I, for whatever reason, will not be able to realize all your ideas - please, be understanding, my knowledge is not infinite, but in practice we have not had such situations :-) I hope my suggestion will interest some potential customers:

Dear... I am interested in your proposal, I have suggestions and ideas. On the forum will not lay out. Please knock in asu 162248381 or on email arp_net@mail.ru

I need an indicator or program to change the quotes. I need to change the opening/closing time of the daily candles. In general, to shift the quotes by the required number of hours. Maybe there are already such indicators?
Reason: