Looking for a trader with a trading system. I am a programmer - page 4

I have a trading strategy, I need to write a robot and an indicator for it.

Alexander Bykov:

You can:

- Order a job for a fee from Freelance service

- You can post a public job, hoping that someone will do it for free. In this case it is obligatory to publish the open source code.

Alexander Bykov:

Post a report/statement or link to account monitoring

Andrey Luxe:

Looking for a trader with his own strategy. Preferably with a proven strategy!

To create a robot together on a partnership basis.

To think it through to the end. And at the end to bring it to profit.

I have a very good knowledge of programming any kind of robot.

I can program both in MQL4 and MQL5. I think MQL5 is better, because in MetaTrader5 you can connect several computer cores and use different computers for testing parameters, which will increase the number of tests tenfold.

If you are new to trading and have no knowledge in trading, please do not contact me.

The interest is to jointly create a profitable trading robot by any means.

I'm waiting for messages here or in PM =). Skeptics please leave this thread.

good afternoon. I propose to automate the following strategy - Martin on the trend with locking. After the AO crosses the zero line upwards we open buy trades with tp x pips. When moving upwards and closing at tp we open a new trade with the same lot. When prices move in the opposite direction we open positions every y pips with a bigger lot by z. Once AO crosses the zero line downwards we set the lot equal to all buy positions and open a sell order immediately. On a downward price movement the transaction is closed by nd a new one opens with the same lot; on an upward price movement we open positions with double lot every o pips. when On the move AO crosses the zero line upwards we place a lot on all sell positions and simultaneously close a lot on buy positions. buy positions are closed by setting the ndp to breakeven between the locked position and the series of buy positions, so that when the ndp is closed, the profit will compensate for the loss on the locked position (if it is in deficit). If themaximumnumber of trades isopened with a doubled lot or in case a drawdown is exceeded, the lock on a series of losing trades should be set without waiting for the zero line crossing by AO. When the trend changes and AO crosses the zero line in the opposite direction the locking order is closed and the maximal drawdown threshold is increased by a certain percentage. You should also provide work on small timeframe (5 min), and the trend is defined by AO on a big one (60 min).

aleksandr.tr:
Hello. I propose to automate the following strategy - Martin on the trend with locking. after JSC crosses the zero line upwards we open buy trades with tp x pips. When moving upwards and closing at pips a new trade is opened with the same lot. When prices move in the opposite direction we open positions every y pips with a bigger lot by z. Once AO crosses the zero line downwards we set the lot equal to all buy positions and open a sell order immediately. On a downward price movement the transaction is closed by TP and a new one is opened with the same lot; on an upward price movement we open positions with double lot every y-points. When On the crossing of zero line by AO we place a lot on all sell positions and simultaneously close a lot on buy positions. buy positions are closed by setting the ndp to breakeven between the locked position and the series of buy positions, so that when the ndp is closed, the profit will compensate for the loss on the locked position (if it is in deficit). If the maximumnumber of trades is opened with a doubled lot or in case a drawdown is exceeded, the lock on a series of losing trades should be set without waiting for the zero line crossing by AO. When the trend changes and AO crosses the zero line in the opposite direction the locking order is closed and the maximal drawdown threshold is increased by a certain percentage. You should also provide work on small timeframe (5 min), and the trend is defined by AO on a big one (60 min).

What is a JSC - Joint Stock Company ? :)

aleksandr.tr:
Hello. I propose to automate the following strategy - Martin on the trend with locking.

Martin ??? Locking up ???

Freelancing will save the Giant of Thought and the Father of Russian Democracy.

For a small amount of money this grail will be made for you, and you will easily sell your deposit and earn millions.

George Merts:

Martin ??? Locking ???

Freelancing will save the Giant of Thought and the Father of Russian Democracy.

They will make you this grail for a small sum, and you can easily sell your deposit and earn millions.

It's not even about programming, it's about the problem statement, if the original terms of reference were not built correctly, then it is not possible to achieve a positive result,

And so the matter is that if you originally wanted a trough, you got it, you did not say you needed a hut :)

Then you start serving this ... and that ... like an old woman, and then it turns out that you blame the programmer.

aleksandr.tr:
Afternoon. I propose to automatize the following strategy - Martin on the trend with locking. after Ao crosses the zero line upwards we open buy trades with tp x pips. When moving upwards and closing at ten points a new trade is opened with the same lot. When prices move in the opposite direction we open positions every y pips with a bigger lot by z. Once AO crosses the zero line downwards we set the lot equal to all buy positions and open a sell order immediately. On a downward price movement the position is closed by TP and a new one is opened with the same lot; on an upward price movement we open positions with double lot every y-points. Once the zero line is crossed by AO, we place a lot on all Sell positions and simultaneously close a lot on Buy positions. buy positions are closed by setting the ndp to breakeven between the locked position and the series of buy positions, so that when the ndp is closed, the profit will compensate for the loss on the locked position (if it is in deficit). If the maximumnumber of trades is opened with a doubled lot or in case a drawdown is exceeded, the lock on a series of losing trades should be set without waiting for the zero line crossing by AO. When the trend changes and AO crosses the zero line in the opposite direction the locking order is closed and the maximal drawdown threshold is increased by a certain percentage. You should also provide work on small timeframe (5 min), and the trend is defined by AO on a big one (60 min).

I am not intimidated by Martin or locking .... on the algorithm itself i would chat .... if you want to ask me if the topic is still alive :))

Andrey Luxe:

We are already working with those who wrote me back.

I continue the search for traders, I still have a lot of free time

I will help you to write the Expert Advisor.

If I do not know the exact reason, I may become interested in it, but if I do - contact me in person, and we will discuss it. If you are interested in it, write in person and we will discuss it. The old traders have always faced with it. This is a very good idea to compare them with each other. I tried it personally but "gave up" for the stated reason. I tried it personally, but "gave up" for the reason mentioned. Probably because of that it is still not automated - I have to "tambourine". For simplicity, even took notes for the possibility of rapid calculation, but it took me a whole day - but I have not made half of the calculation. Some situations in the market, it does not even provided, but with automation they can be calculated even without self-learning software - if only the code would show them (it can be provided). Without automation, there is no desire to return to it. It is also not clear if it is true, but if everything is as described by the author, we may get a good instrument that will help us build trading systems. I think that it is possible to create an interesting indicator, if not a robot. I am still interested in this work but I'm not ready to invest my money to satisfy my curiosity. The implementation of this work will take a lot of time. If you're enthusiastic, I'm willing to take another look at this work to get a clear algorithm.

Shoker:

I didn't write to you right away, so as not to litter it with rubbish, perhaps, but if you become interested, write to me and we'll discuss it. There is one work on forecasting, sort of even a scientific one. The old traders have come across it anyway. This is a very good idea to compare them with each other. I tried it personally but "gave up" for the stated reason. I tried it personally, but "gave up" for the reason mentioned. Probably because of that it is still not automated - I have to "tambourine". For simplicity, even took notes for the possibility of rapid calculation, but it took me a whole day - but I have not made half of the calculation. Some situations in the market, it does not even provided, but with automation they can be calculated even without self-learning software - as long as the code would display them (it can be foreseen). Without automation, there is no desire to return to it. It is also not clear if it is true, but if everything is as described by the author, we may get a good instrument that will help us build trading systems. I think that it is possible to create an interesting indicator, if not a robot. I am still interested in this work but I'm not ready to invest my money to satisfy my curiosity. The implementation of this work will take a lot of time. If you are burning with enthusiasm, I'm ready to write out this work again to get a clear algorithm.

So what is it all about?

Reason: