MetaTrader does not reflect reality ! How can I fight this ? - page 25

Prival писал(а) >>

there by the cupboard )))) h ttp://az.lib.ru/m/maminsibirjak_d/text_0010.shtml

I got it...the "striving for perfection" theme might turn out to be "burying your mullions in the DC" as a payment for experiments....)))) As for the demo and real trading, you know that demo and real are very different perception, psychology and the technical characteristics of order execution and so on and so forth.... Have you ever worked with lots 10 and more on the real account?

Mathemat писал(а) >>

I see that passions are flaring up.

Avals, I added to my post on page 21 before your report:

I would like to ask the highlighted question again - especially as you yourself said that the pose was open for at least 15 minutes. Yes and the average profitable trade is over 16 pips. It's hard to call it a pips.

The testing is normal and coincides with the real. But still the system, or rather the underlying regularity, should be watched all the time. The market may radically change at any moment, even if it has been operating for a year or ten years. And this should be taken into account in MM.

mql4com писал(а) >>

If you know, then I do not understand what you are saying about the nonsense of the brokerage companies about the unprofitability of pipsing.

Well, I was referring to the brokerage companies, they also call themselves brokers.

P.U. And on what interbank and on what platform do you propose to run FapTurbo?)

Avals >> :

Well, I was referring to the brokerage companies, they also call themselves brokers.

Z.Y. And on what kind of interbank and on what platform do you propose to run FapTurbo?)

For trading, FIX API is your best bet.

If it's about the tester, then make your own on the ticks of the broker you're interested in.

mql4com писал(а) >>

If it's about trading, FIX API is the way to go.

If it's about the tester, then make your own on the ticks of the broker you're interested in.

What about the interbank? Or do you think that oanda is an interbank?)))

You must be talking about EUN networks or SMEs since you're talking about a broker?

I just want to say that when you test and trade you need to consider the specifics of the marketplace you trade on. Then there will be no problem with DCs and no discrepancy in testing scalpers like fapturbo and real trading on direct access systems.

In general, the conditions of many brokerage companies are very good in comparison with those of non-DC ones.) But again, this depends on the trading method. That's why DT "stories" sometimes need to be listened to if you want to get money. But sometimes, and sometimes it is better to choose another brokerage company or exchange, for example if the patterns found in BC are impossible to implement.

Does anyone know why one of the biggest A-level DCs in the world breaks the connection to the terminal every 20 seconds or so?

That is 4 times a minute. I did not check it on micro and classic. I never had such problems with other brokerage companies. But with this one it always happens with different periods of time...

Is it just me?

08:47:36 'MetaTrader 4.00 build 222 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)
08:47:37 '20998': login
08:47:39 '20998': login
08:47:54 '20998': login
08:47:54 '20998': login
08:48:08 '20998': login
08:48:10 '20998': login
08:48:35 '20998': connect failed [No connection]
08:48:41 '20998': login
08:48:41 '20998': login
08:49:03 '20998': login
08:49:04 '20998': login
08:49:27 '20998': login
08:49:28 '20998': login
08:49:42 '20998': login
08:49:44 '20998': login
08:49:45 PM MetaTrader 4.00 build 222 stopped

I'm sick of it!... Blam!...

Zhunko писал(а) >>

Does anyone know why one of the biggest A-level DCs in the world breaks the connection to the terminal every 20 seconds or so?

That is, 4 times a minute. I did not check it on micro and classic. I never had such problems with other brokerage companies. But with this one it happens all the time with different periods...

Is it just me?

I'm sick of it... Blechkonem!...

No problem.

Tried it with all the servers... Nothing works.

Changed the terminal to the previous build. At 220... What a blessing not to hear the bleeping!!! It's been silent for 10 minutes!!! Forever...

This DC is not indifferent to the 222 build. Gives the nasolya attention.

Zhunko писал(а) >>

Changed the terminal to the previous build. At 220... What a blessing not to hear the bleeping!!! It's been silent for 10 minutes!!! Forever...

This DC is not indifferent to the 222 build. Gives the nasolier attention.

crumbs from the branch!

stro 23.03.2009 11:59
vvavva wrote >>

so far no problems with the new build!

judging by the way terminal connects instantly, i hope it will last longer, maybe forever!

but even on weekends it still connects (3-7 times per minute! every minute!)!

It seems he does not get what he needs from the server and keeps bombing it!

I don't know how to forbid it!

advise how to disable connection to the internet (where is this button? if not, then draw it! please!)?

The terminal reconnects because it does not receive any data from the server. On weekends, when there are no quotes, the server sends pings to each terminal. And if pings don't reach terminal, it's either connectivity or server problem.
Just login with non-existent number.

Reason: