FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 93

"Found you, I found you, and tuk tuk tuk Mischka again..." :))))))

tema077:

i can't see and i don't understand)))) had i seen it i wouldn't have asked-\

i have to study a couple of books to understand it, you're looking at the wrong timeframe and there are certain settings in the prognosticator

but in general, throw this TS out, you have the one I gave you the link, it's under #1))))

plaza:

I think you need to study a couple of thick books to understand, you're looking at the wrong timeframe and the prognosticator needs certain settings.

but you have the one I gave you as a link, it's under #1))))

Can you give me a link too? I'll read it at my leisure ...

MaxZ:

Yeah... You put a stop and a point gets knocked out:

Eh...

I don't get this eh...

Strange indicators...

plaza:

I think you need to study a couple of thick books to understand, you're looking at the wrong timeframe and the prognosticator needs certain settings.

You have the one I gave you as a link, it's under #1))))

i got in buy on the spike thanks to that one you gave me)))) and the piiiiiiiiii..........z depo came)))

OlegTs:

didn't get this one eh...

The buy closed on Low... And the market crawled further up. Although it didn't crawl much, as long as it is stuck near High.

If you've drained yourself, help someone else drain it ))))

rigc:
According to data released by the Spanish statistics agency this week, Spain's economy slipped even deeper into recession in Q2.
That can't be right ))))) with the euro at this rate everything is OK in the EU - it's the US that's about to have a sudden BLEEP.

tema077:

thanks to the one you gave me, I've entered the buy on the spike)))) and piiiiiiii..........z the deposit has arrived)))
When the market is going crazy, especially like yesterday, normal people close positions but blindly obeying the indices to open at the top in the same direction, with the whole deposit, it has nothing to do with the trading strategy
Reason: