MetaTrader does not reflect reality ! How can I fight this ? - page 24

Prival писал(а) >>

Look at the picture 'MetaTrader does not reflect reality ! how to deal with it ?' carefully, it is the operation of the machine on a demo account. the trades are carried on the screen.

Very often it does, except in case of powerful jumps (see fig. there). It's precisely at such moments ticks are very important and necessary. Waiting for the bar to end is not an option ((

The market is made up entirely of bounces...

Prival писал(а) >>

Look at the picture 'MetaTrader does not reflect reality ! how to deal with it ?' carefully, it is the operation of an automaton on a demo account. the trades are carried on the screen.

Very often it does, except in case of powerful spikes (see fig. there). It's precisely at such moments ticks are very important and necessary. Waiting for the bar to finish is not an option ((

If you have only one thing to do - ideal forex (ticks without gaps) + ideal broker (tick to tick execution). Well, may I wish you good luck!

LeoV >> :

There is only one thing left to do - perfect forex (ticks without gaps)+perfect broker (tick to tick execution). Well, may I wish you good luck!

Not only that, but there is no concept of spread... because any spread is an instant drawdown above the allowed 1 pips.

Quant писал(а) >>

Not only that, but there is no concept of spread... because any spread is an immediate drawdown above the allowed 1p.

Yes, the problem is...... spread can't be zeroed out......))))

of course you can't. don't get confused. drawdown due to spread. and drawdown due to price movement against you. not one tick against you. It's a perfect system. You go straight into the market and you're down because of the spread, and you haven't had a single tick against you yet.

I don't know, but I think you've already started teasing. Quant and LeoV just in case I opened my first forex account. When MT wasn't there yet.

Prival писал(а) >>

of course you can't. don't get confused. drawdown due to spread. and drawdown due to price movement against you. not one tick against you. It's a perfect system. You go straight into the market and you're down because of the spread, and you haven't had a single tick against you yet.

I don't know, but I think you've already started teasing. Quant and LeoV just in case I opened my first forex account. When mt wasn't there yet.

>> when did mt come out?

Prival писал(а) >> I opened my first forex account. Back when MTs weren't around yet.

>> where's the moolahs buried?

LeoV писал(а) >>

Where are the millions buried?

over there by the cupboard.)) h ttp://az.lib.ru/m/maminsibirjak_d/text_0010.shtml

I see that passions are flaring up.

Avals, I added it to my post on page 21 before your report:

P.S. Вижу отчет. Супер. Надеюсь, контроль открытия бара в самой системе есть?

And that's a long way from winning? So, it's a little early for me to declare such parameters - or I didn't take into account all the requirements...

I would like to ask the highlighted question again - especially as you yourself said that the pose was open for at least 15 minutes. Yes and the average profitable trade is over 16 pips. It's hard to call it a pips.

P.S. Yes, I`m a little early to start speaking about the victory.

Avals >> :

I'm not afraid of pipsing, I've been trading for 8 years myself and I know where you can and where you can't)))

If you know, then I don't understand what you say to that nonsense of brokerage companies about unprofitability of pipsing.

Reason: