MetaTrader does not reflect reality ! How can I fight this ? - page 6

sol писал(а) >>

I have a similar option via a socket server. The EA periodically sends a message to the server that it is OK and asks if it needs to do anything. If I do not receive a message from the EA for a long time, the socket server restarts the terminal and informs me about the error. I would like to point out that the socket server is not the only one and the terminal is also not the only one and it is all on more than one computer to increase reliability.

interesting. your socket server post didn't even come up with anything "similar" (at the moment). went to ya.ru. Better has his external server rescan command sent out of nowhere too. It would not be bad, if he also share the ideology of his EA overseer

Incidentally, at our championships, hundreds of advisers have been working offline for 12 weeks without stopping. And not once has there been the situation described.

stringo >> :
By the way, at our championships, hundreds of EAs have been working offline for 12 weeks without stopping. And not once has there been the situation described.

I had one stoppage again today!

stringo >> :
By the way, at our championships, hundreds of EAs have been working offline for 12 weeks without stopping. And not once has there been the situation described.

There is no information in the log about ticks stopping! Checked everything! Maybe the firewall is blocking but then why does the terminal show that there is a connection?

stringo писал(а) >>
By the way, at our championships hundreds of EAs have been working off-line for 12 weeks without stopping. And not once has the situation described happened.

some people are lucky!)

What should we do!? The question is the same! How do we fight it?

Maybe your programmers can write a program that will keep track of the terminal, as described by Saul or Beter?

Did you find anything in the logs I sent you?

I'm sorry! I had two crashes yesterday! Today I'm at rest!

We are trying to replicate the problem. And the more information we have, the faster it will happen.

danja писал(а) >>
I've got the same problem, very annoying, the Internet works fine, but the connection with the server disappears in the terminal, even rebooting does not help, it happens often, and if the deal in the market or the whole day was waiting just the place where the terminal failed to open or close ... I don't know about others, but it just pisses me off. forex4you company

Also at this office. After the beginning of the receipt of quotes in the time interval, when the terminal hangs up, either no quotes are downloaded at all, or the quotes are duplicated, i.e. they are the ones that were before the terminal hangs up. You have to delete the history and upload the history again (if you know how to do it). Otherwise the quotes crash.

stringo >> :
We are trying to replicate the problem. And the more information we have, the faster it will happen.

What kind of information do you need? Admiral-Live server - Admiral Markets Ltd. Terminal build 221. Internet access wireless 1-3Mbs with dynam. IP address (every time I start it is different IP address). OUTPOST FIREWALL Pro2009 firewall (security settings with medium level). Avast antivirus. CPU. 4 cores 8800, 4GB RAM. Asus motherboard. I have no information about this crash in my logs. No viruses (I periodically update Windows + anti-viruses + firewall). Internet connection is not interrupted. What else?

another operating system version

Since this is such a hot topic, I will try to give my thoughts. I have two reals at different companies and I have never had this problem. In all that time different things have happened. The most interesting case was the following: the terminal says "no connection" and most sites do not open. I switched to a spare source of the Internet (1$/Mb - never failed) - there is a connection but no quotes. I switched to free dialup and everything worked. As I found out later, there were problems with internet in the whole city that evening.

I trade manually and only one terminal is always open. I use different indicators, including "long" digital filters. My Expert Advisor is the only one that works - it builds non-standard timeframes out of minutes. Maybe your problem is either in your brokerage company or in your Expert Advisor?

Reason: