Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 22

rid писал(а) >>

Anger is not enough! Now after the announcement of rates decided to close positions (on the euro and the pound was up)

And what happened? In two well-known brokerage companies they brazenly shut down servers! On the real! - "No connection" !

And the demo works ...

Regarding, one TC with the letter B, it was the last straw, goodbye. I have to end our relationship.

Yes... Today the traders seem to have hit the BC hard !

For example, many of my acquaintances got up on euros in different directions at the same time (in the same account or in different accounts).

Without take profit. And losses were limited to a small stoploss.

And not many of them were in sell today. The whole situation was favourable for the Buy...

Is there anyone who's entered 1.31**-1.32** ??? ???

I've been up on the yen since Thursday! And the pound, too. It's here!

It's my finest hour!

Mischek писал(а) >>
Is there anyone who entered 1.31**-1.32** normally ??? ???

I couldn't even delete the pause))

rid >> :
I've been up on the yew since Thursday! >> I got it!

>> congratulations.

Figar0 >> :

Regarding, one DC with a B, that was the last straw, goodbye. We'll have to end our relationship.

What if you call them on the phone and ask them to shut it down? They support that, don't they?

ortv >> :

>> what if you call on the phone and ask for closure?

>> yep, yep, yep.

And I'm a cheat... I made a promise to myself not to trade until I finish the programme... :-))

Such a strong signal! I couldn't stand it and opened on Monday night on EURUSD at 1.2862.

rid писал(а) >>

Anger is not enough! Now after the announcement of rates decided to close positions (on the euro and the pound was up)

And what happened? In two well-known brokerage companies they brazenly shut down servers! On the real! - "No connection" !

And the demo is working ...

I've been up on the yen since Thursday! And the pound too. I got it!

It's my finest hour!

Well done!

Reason: