[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 455

VladislavVG:

Vladimir, you will have the right to express all this hysteria to the technical support of the terminal you buy. And while you are using a free one, thank the enthusiasts who have figured it out themselves and the lazy ones like you who don't even want to spend time searching for materials on the website and still answer something for the hundredth time. No one owes you anything. They are trying to do it on their own. If you want them to bother you, hire an instructor and mess with his head. He will give you a dummy and a bib.

Vladislav with all due respect: If you do not want to respond, do not answer, if you want to respond, then answer in substance,

You need to take a course on communication or psychology lessons, becausethe answers are"Read the documentation 3 times a day for 4-5 hours. And only then jump with a tambourine."which you've been saying a lot...

"that you've been seeing a lot from me. Thanks for your help anyway ....

VOLDEMAR:

Vladislav with all due respect to you: If you do not want to respond, do not answer, if you want to respond, then just to the point,

You need to take a course in better communication or lessons in psychology, because theseanswers, "Read the documentation 3 times a day for 4-5 hours. And only then jump with a tambourine."which you've been saying a lot...

"that you've been giving me a lot. Thanks for your help anyway ....

It's just that from your side it looks as if the whole forum is obliged to educate you unconditionally. But no one here owes anyone anything or is obliged to do anything. It's always a good idea to read the documentation. All the more reason to keep it handy and necessary.

Hello!

Could you please tell me how to take into account the history of already closed orders? I would like to try an EA which, for example, after closing a StopLoss buy order, will open the next sell order. Or, if the previous order was closed with a profit, to continue trading in the same direction.

artmedia70:
It's just that from your side it looks as if the whole forum must teach you unconditionally. But no one owes or must do anything here. It is always useful to read documentation. All the more reason to keep it handy and necessary.

What makes you think anyone owes me anything? If you don't want to tell me, what's the problem? Am I forcing anyone to do anything, forcing me or messing with me in person???

No one owes anyone anything, I agree with you 100 percent ...

I proceed from the fact that if you do something, do it well or do not do it at all, if you have a question, give an answer or just pass by, no, you have to add and send something back, and to the wrong address....

For God's sake, no one is pressured to answer anyone's questions here, I hope .....

VladislavVG:

Vladimir, you will have the right to express all this hysteria to the support team of the terminal you buy.

For those who don't know:

The terminal is paid for by the broker, from the spread or commission I pay! So the terminal is not free ....

VOLDEMAR:

What's the matter? :-)

With about 1500 posts you'd better master the "Forum Navigator", as granit77 recommended... :-)

It's a BASE, ABC!!!

Vinin:

Bring all the code.
#property indicator_separate_window
#property indicator_buffers 2
#property indicator_color1 Red
#property indicator_color2 Blue
#property indicator_minimum 0
#property indicator_maximum 100

int mass1[9999];
int mass2[9999];

extern bool A = false;

void init()
        {
        SetIndexBuffer(0, mass1);
        SetIndexStyle(0, DRAW_LINE, STYLE_SOLID, 1);
        SetIndexBuffer(1, mass2);
        SetIndexStyle(1, DRAW_LINE, STYLE_SOLID, 1);
        }

void start()
        {
        int limit = Bars - IndicatorCounted();
        int i = 0, g = 0, summ = 0;
        int startbar, endbar, starttime, endtime, lowbarend, lowbarstart, highbarstart, highbarend;
        double low, high;
        int lowsum, highsum;
        starttime = iTime(Symbol(), Period(), i);
        endtime = iTime(Symbol(), Period(), i + 1);
        startbar = iBarShift(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, starttime, false);
        endbar = iBarShift(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, endtime, false);

while(i < 5)
                {
                lowsum = 0;
                highsum = 0;
                if(i != 0)
                        {
                        startbar = iBarShift(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, starttime, false);
                        }
                        else
                        {
                        startbar = iBarShift(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, TimeCurrent(), false);
                        }

//Alert(TimeToStr(starttime, TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES),"   ",TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(), TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES));   
                low = iLow(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, endbar);
                high = iHigh(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, endbar);
                lowbarend = endbar;
                highbarend = endbar;
                lowbarstart = endbar;
                highbarstart = endbar;

while(endbar >= startbar)
                        {
                        if((low - iLow(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, endbar)) / Point > 0)
                                {
                                //Alert(low, " ", iLow(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, endbar), " ", endbar, " ", startbar);
                                low = iLow(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, endbar);
                                lowbarstart = endbar;
                                }
                        if((iHigh(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, endbar) - high) / Point > 0)
                                {
                                high = iHigh(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, endbar);
                                highbarstart = endbar;
                                //Alert(high, " ", iHigh(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, endbar), " ", endbar, " ", startbar);
                                }
                        endbar--;
                        }
                        //Alert(highbarstart, " ", highbarend, " = ", lowbarstart, " ", lowbarend);

while(lowbarstart < lowbarend + 1)
                                {
                                lowsum = lowsum + iVolume(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, lowbarstart);
                                lowbarstart++;
                                }
                        while(highbarstart < highbarend + 1)
                                {
                                highsum = highsum + iVolume(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, highbarstart);
                                highbarstart++;
                                }
                        mass2[i] = lowsum;
                        mass1[i] = highsum;
                        Alert(mass2[i], " ", highsum, " ", ArraySize(mass1));
                        //Alert(mass1[i], " ", i);
                i++;
                }
        }
Take a look at this please

VOLDEMAR:

For those who do not know :

The terminal is paid for by the broker, from the spread or commission I pay ! So the terminal is not free ....

For those who think they know ;) :

So the broker can go to tech support with such questions, since he's paying them, not you )))))))))). You can go to your broker: you pay them the spread, so why don't you give them a piece of your mind? He may give you a "free" training session.) At the same time they may answer you how markets, brokerage companies work, and who owes what to whom.)

If you do not understand it yourself and are too lazy to study it by yourself ;And in general - tell it to the developers of eSignal or TradeStation, or the developers and users of other paid platforms and dataphids.

SZZY Just a crazy desire to mistake wishful thinking for reality ;) ?

sss2019:
Here you go.

Tell us what you wanted to get?

Vinin:

Tell us what you wanted to achieve?

Display the lines on the graph according to the data from the arrays. The alerts show that the arrays are full, but the lines are not displayed.
Reason: