Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 15

Prival >> :

In Cuba, under the pretext of protecting America from terrorists, that's where we need to go. They are so afraid of terrorists ))). And we will help them protect them + protect Cuba + all those around them.

it's a thought....

---

I think it is hard not to understand why the americans are deploying pro in europe

It is a wonder why not in Turkey, it is closer to Iran.

at this juncture

It would make sense for Russia to put their Iskanders in Cuba or Venice

to protect America from China.

YuraZ >> :

it's a thought....

The Cubans won't let them in, they don't like the Russians these days.

I don't understand the point... There won't be a war anyway, especially with nuclear weapons, so why are they making all this demagoguery about pro...

timbo >> :

So Finland, Canada, Iceland, Scandinavia are much warmer and easier to live in? Moscow, St Petersburg - very cold climate, Krasnoyarsk Territory - it's freezing cold.

The national hero Levsha hacked up a British flea - a fine work, but it stopped dancing, i.e. Levsha spoilt the fine mechanism. What kind of ingenuity are you talking about?

Scandinavia is washed by a warm current

In 41-42 the Germans near Moscow didn't think we had a warm climate

I wrote about the tsars! :-) Timbo, you excluded one point from the terms and it's an important one.

And it's much easier to manage a small territory than a big one.

It's always easier to clean up a small area

--

from this point of view, the americans have gone everywhere in the last 100 years

they haven't cleaned up anywhere because it's one thing to come and bomb and another to make a life for a territory

but they are not capable of it...

it's hard to rule a territory, especially a multi-ethnic one

---

The goal was to shoe...

he's a shoemaker and who will dance with the cows... but again, I admire you.

--

I didn't invent the concept of ingenuity - everyone admits it's there.

timbo >> :

The Cubans won't let us in, they don't like the Russians these days.

They treat us well in spite of the restructuring of the world.

placing a missile defense system in europe "under the slogan" against iran... seems kind of idiotic

doesn't it?

Where's the logic in that!

Turkey is almost on Iran's doorstep!

--

the logic is that they're not placing them against Iran!

YuraZ >> :

>> the goal was to shoehorn

Well, he did, and who's going to dance with the cows... but then again, I admire you.

--

I didn't invent the notion of ingenuity. Everyone admits it's there.

The aim was to surpass the English work. The fantasy of the Tula masters was just enough to forge it. The work is really subtle and deservedly aroused the admiration of the English. If you go beyond the subtlety of the work and ask yourself "What's the point?", things don't get so rosy.

What's in your home that's Russian-made? And if you forget about chicken eggs and hams and concentrate on knowledge-intensive production?

Russian ingenuity was invented and recognised exclusively by the Russians. Many tribes simply call themselves "man", thus underlining that they are human and everyone else not so much. Every nation finds something to praise itself for, most often unjustifiably.

Shniperson >> :
There won't be a war anyway, especially not with nuclear weapons

>> one can only hope ...

Shniperson писал(а) >>
I don't get the point. There will be no war anyway, especially with the use of nuclear weapons, why are they making all this demagoguery about pro...

Are you so sure? America has already dropped nuclear bombs when it knew it would get nothing back. If they build their defences around our borders. They will calculate everything and see that they are safe again....

How have you lost confidence?

Remember Nostradamus, there will be a third world war.

Isn't that scary?

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/20274/page7

YuraZ >> :

Scandinavia is washed by a warm current

In 41-42 the Germans at Moscow didn't think we had a warm climate...

I wrote about the tsars! :-) Timbo, you left out one point from the conditions, and it's an important one.

And it's much easier to manage a small area than a large one.

It's always easier to clean up a small area

--

from this point of view, the americans have gone everywhere in the last 100 years

they haven't cleaned up anywhere because it's one thing to come and bomb and another to make a life for the territory

but they can't do that...

YuraZ, one example of a former enemy for whom the Americans have made a life for is the former West Germany ...

Reason: