Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 19

timbo писал(а) >>

The Americans are trying to give it a chance. They put a local government in place and give them all the power, how anyone gets it is a very difficult question.

It is far from always successful. The same Afghanistan, you can't drag them from the Middle Ages they are in to the 21st century democracy. But you can't leave them on their own either, there is clan warfare and heaps of weapons - they are a danger to themselves and others. Do you have a solution to the Afghan problem? There is simply no one to give power there. Do you have any real ideas? Send them to Washington, they will be glad to hear it; Afghanistan is a long-lasting disease, and America is well aware of that. But there is nothing that can be done. Just as adults are responsible for children, America is now responsible for the fate of Afghanistan.

Timbo, what is this nonsense? Who is it that the Americans are giving all the power to? Either you do not understand what is going on around you, or you married America. Yeah, a country of altruists and a government that's holy. Tell me Bush is the best president in the world.

Afghanistan is a good example you chose. You don't seem to know anything about it. Neither about history - where did arms come from, nor about culture - all this talk about the Middle Ages, nor about the situation in the country - first try to understand what kind of clan struggle there is and where it came from.

Afghanistan produces 80% (!!!) of the world's opiates now. Americans do not lift a finger to stop it. They shoot civilians lightly with their precision-guided weapons and pretend to fight terrorists. They guard giant poppy plantations, you might say. And they talk about how they have to fight drug trafficking. Not with the production of drugs, but with the traffic. And the result is that there are 30,000 deaths in Russia every year, and 150 million people depend on opiates from Afghanistan. Compare - in Europe there are 1 million addicts per 400 million people.

Why is that? Because Americans are stupid and do not realize that stopping production is easier than fighting the drug trade? Or because these hundreds of tons of heroin (and not some marijuana) are billions, and it is American business, not Afghan or Bin Laden business.

Come on, you can't be objective about America, don't be. We all have our diseases.

But you made me laugh with your humor. The joke about how Washington will be happy with our ideas, and about how grown-up America is responsible for children in Afghanistan, killing those children there, is just top-notch. If I thought you were a naive fool, I'd tell you who is happy about what and responsible for what. But you are a smart man, educated, you know everything about Forex, so you know about America. So the conclusion is one - it's a joke. It may be black humour, but it is funny.

PS

But don't watch Spirit of Time. They say all sorts of bad things about America. Even though it's all true, but it hurts and you'll get upset. Better not watch it.

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

...Weakness in the speculative component and affects predictability, but that is a separate topic.

That weakness, and the uncontrolled proliferation of derivatives, is what led to the current crisis. Uncontrolled

the issuance of quid is also a separate issue. The consumption of twice the production is also a separate topic. Who really paid for all this? And who will pay for it all in the end? And how?

FION >> :

It is this weakness, and the uncontrolled proliferation of derivatives, that has led to the current crisis. Uncontrolled

the issuance of quid is also a separate issue. Consumption at twice the rate of production is also a separate topic. Who really paid for all this? And who will pay for it all in the end? And how?

already paying

FION >> :

It is this weakness, and the uncontrolled proliferation of derivatives, that has led to the current crisis. Uncontrolled

the issuance of quid is also a separate issue. Consumption at twice the rate of production is also a separate topic. Who really paid for all this? And who will pay for it in the end? And how?

This is the downside of self-regulating markets. Regulation by the state usually leads to even worse consequences - who paid for the collapse of the USSR, who paid for all the distortions in the country's economy ? And there was a planned economy, regulated by the state.... In Ukraine, as soon as our rulers stick their noses into the economy - there are always crises.... There was never even a question of a global crisis, and we have one or the other....

As for the current crisis - in the states, many have only heard about it.... I have a classmate who lives and works in the states, he is a programmer. I often communicate with him and he says that the consequences of the crisis are as follows: their services, food and clothes have become cheaper.) The government is trying to give all sorts of subsidies to businesses to boost trade. Regarding layoffs and job cuts, they call it the stage when you know that your neighbour has an acquaintance who was made redundant... There is a second one, when someone you know personally was made redundant, and the third one is when you were made redundant....

How is it in Russia ? I can tell you how it is in Ukraine :( ....

And the reasons - you can guess, you can speculate. When an event happens, many analysts will tell you why it happened, everyone gives different, sometimes opposite, reasons. It is easy to explain events that have already happened, but few can predict it....

Good luck.

Let's not go far - China has drawn the conclusion. A market economy under strict state control - we can see the result.

I hope everyone agrees that the amount of money must be in line with the assets. If the balance is upset, the result will be a crisis. There is no need to predict.

VladislavVG >> :

Regarding the current crisis - many people in the states have only heard about it.... I have a classmate who lives and works in the States, a programmer. I often talk to him and he has seen the effects of the crisis: their services, food and clothes have fallen in price ;). The government is trying to give all sorts of subsidies to businesses to boost trade. Regarding layoffs and job cuts, they call it the stage when you know that your neighbour has an acquaintance who was made redundant... There's a second one, when someone you know personally has been made redundant and the third one is when you have been made redundant....

The crisis... Those who have lost their jobs get unemployment benefits which are a living wage. In all developed countries interest rates have fallen drastically, i.e. home loan repayments have fallen drastically, which is at least a third of the family budget. Germany pays 2500 euros to anyone who wants to sell their old car and buy a new one. Australia in general stupidly pays each inhabitant on 900 dollars for nothing. Gasoline has gone down as oil prices have gone down.

timbo писал(а) >>

The crisis... Those who have lost their jobs get unemployment benefits, which can realistically be lived on. In all developed countries interest rates have fallen dramatically, i.e. home loan repayments have fallen dramatically, which is at least a third of the family budget. Germany pays 2500 euros to anyone who wants to sell their old car and buy a new one. Australia in general stupidly pays each inhabitant on 900 dollars for nothing. Petrol has fallen in price along with reduction of oil prices.

So why are analysts and politicians pissing themselves if everything is so great? I just hate to argue and show statistics here on how fucked up everything is. Search rules.

FION >> :

Let's not go far - China has drawn the conclusion. A market economy under strict state control - we can see the result.

I hope everyone agrees that the amount of money must be in line with the assets. If the balance is upset, the result will be a crisis. There is no need to make predictions.

IMHO - China is developing not because it has an 'economy under tight state control' but because there are guarantees of security for investments. Did they rise on their own? You will be surprised - the Americans and not only them (I do not mean the state, but the nationality of the business) invested a lot there. It is not difficult to guess that the owner of the enterprise receives the main income from the activity of the enterprise. The state receives only deductions in the form of taxes and fees + employment + professionals' salaries are spent inside the country, thus reviving allied industries.

>> Good luck.

FION >> :

So why are analysts and politicians pissing themselves if everything is so great? I just don't have the heart to argue and show statistics here on how fucked up everything is. Search rules.

Mr. s...rkov (a man from the presidential administration) said on TV that they have enough money to cover two winters! :-0)

Most of our fund was donated to the west for the loans of our oligarchs.

You can't say that and they say that they allocate money for anti-crisis measures, the banks pay for the loan and pay from the money of the stabilization fund...

Reason: