[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 30

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

Let's get Mashka and a rope tied

instrument EURCHF,H1, manual entry Sell after the price passed the level LeManSignal 2009.12.16.13:00, OpenSell 1.5114, StopOrder at 1.5125 on Linear Weighted (39), gradually, after the muving change I move the stopper, I want to automate this process, to be able to watch other instruments without fear of losing a significant part of the profit.

>> Thank you.

Camille >> :

EURCHF,H1, manual entry Sell after the price has passed the level LeManSignal 2009.12.16.13:00, OpenSell 1.5114, StopOrder at 1.5125 on Linear Weighted (39), gradually, after moving the muving I move the stopper, I want to automate this process, to be able to watch other instruments without fear of losing a significant part of the profit...

Thanks.

extern int period_MA = 14;//период скользящей
extern int METOD_MA=0;//метод усреднения
extern int SIFT_MA=0;//сдвиг по барам 0 текущий бар
extern double VEREVKA=0;//количество пунктов от МА до текущго значения цены минус минимально допустимый стоп
Files:

sanyooooook >> :

not tested if there are any bugs please let me know

sanyooooook >> :

If there are any bugs, don't hesitate to tell me.

And most importantly, when placing an order be sure to write the comment "VEREVKA" (without the quotes)

Vinin, could you write a simple Expert Advisor for the HPSpeedbT01_1 indicator you fixed?
The algorithm is approximately as follows: when indicator's sign changes from minus to plus with period Per - open market BUY order with
TakeProfit and StopLoss orders, when indicator changes from plus to minus - close BUY order
 and open SELL order with TakeProfit and StopLoss orders. When the price reaches
BezubLevel the stop level is moved to the opening level plus or minus BezubSize.
During the price movement its trailing is performed with TrailStop level and TrailStep step.
Files:

genfed писал(а) >>
Vinin, could you write a simple Expert Advisor based on HPSpeedbT01_1 indicator you have corrected?
The algorithm is approximately the following: when the indicator changes from minus to plus sign, we open a BUY order with
When the indicator sign changes from plus to minus - we close the BUY order and open the SELL order with TakeProfit and StopLoss orders. On reaching
BezubLevel, the stop level is moved to the opening level plus or minus BezubSize.
In the course of price movement its trailing with the TrailStop level and TrailStep step is performed.

To be honest, I don't see any particular need for this at the moment. The result of the Expert Advisor's work is already known

Kubodel писал(а) >>
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be happy to help you.

Dear Kubodel, Good afternoon. The idea is this:

are the nearest minimum and maximum. Mach-min=difference. The difference
divide by 3. At a certain time, let's say at 20:00, (if the
the current price) two pending orders BUYSTOP and STLLSTOP are placed.
BUYSTOP is set at 1/3rd of the difference below max.
StopLoss-2/3 of the difference.
SELLSTOP is set at a distance of 2/3 of the difference below max.TakeProfit=Min.
StopLoss-1/3 of the difference.
If BUYSTOP is triggered the SELLSTOP lot is doubled.
If BUY is closed with profit, SELLSTOP is deleted.
SELLSTOP is triggered.Again BUYSTOP is displayed with a lot twice more than the opened SELL.
In short, we get a pendulum of sorts, until one of the orders closes with
If one of the orders closes with profit or the oscillation level described in the Expert Advisor is reached.

>> thank you.

Vinin >> :

To be honest, I don't see any particular need for this at the moment. The result of the Expert Advisor's work is already known

OK, let's do some hand-trading for now.

Hello, could you please write a macd indicator? In general, the conditions are as follows - macd has a main line, these are sticks up and down

drawn with the arrival of the new bar and the signal line is a red line that is drawn in the indicator window. We are interested in the base line i.e. sticks.

Generally speaking, the indicator is drawn as follows:
1. if the stick on the macd is higher than zero and its value is higher than the value of the previous stick, the candlestick in the chart is coloured

red.
2.If the stick on the macd is higher than zero and its value is lower than the value of the previous stick, then the candlestick in the chart is coloured

blue on the chart.
3.If the stick on the macd is below zero and its value is lower than the value of the previous stick, then the candlestick on the chart is colored

red on the chart.
4.If the stick on the macd is below zero and its value is higher than the value of the previous stick, then the candlestick on the chart is colored

in blue.

*** note - condition 3, here I have specified a smaller value because if the bar is -0.007845 and the other is -0.009999, then clearly

that the value of -0.009999 is less than -0.007845. and respectively in point 4.
Once we have colored the candles red and blue, we draw a trend line using the lows of the red candles (bullish) and

The principle is as follows: let's assume that a red candle appears, the first point of the trend line is the low of this candle, and the second point is found as follows; the lows of red candles can go up and down, so we take the second point on the descending lows, i.e., the troughs and so on, until a blue candle appears. When the blue candlestick appears we take the first point of the trend line on its maximum, and look for the second point on the rising highs of the following blue candlesticks. Sometimes there are divergences with the macd, but so far.

We will end up with a chart with red and blue candles and trend lines.
And it is desirable that it works on all timeframes.

The indicator is very similar to Heiken Ashi but it is different.
Thank you.

Kubodel >> :
Hello, if you have a trading system and you want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be glad to help you.

An effort to create superior support/resistance indicator - your help is needed!

Look at this link, I've sketched out the terms of reference for a support/resistance level indicator. Can you do it? Sorry it's in english, hope it's not a problem. >> thank you.

Reason: