I will write an advisor free of charge - page 46

Hello!

Please write an EA with the simplest parameters.

It can be based on a standard Expert Advisor for trading on the crossover. In it you need to change the stop loss and take profit parameters. Instead of point indication, put the time frame calculated in minutes.

For example, when the wave is crossed from bottom to top a buy order is opened. The time counter is activated. It counts how long the order is in the plus and in the minus. When the parameters shown in the settings are reached, the order is closed. And the spread should not affect the counter readings.

Thank you in advance!

Hello Anton.

I ask you to write an EA that trades on the signals obtained from the crossover of two MAs plotted on the data of another instrument. For example, (currency pairs selected absolutely conditionally) EA is placed on euro, trades on euro, but makes a graph of MA crossing from pound.

Hello Dear forum members! I've searched the forum, haven't found a suitable topic, I think it's this way. Where to start if I have a desire to become a freelancer? About me: I study at university in physics and mathematics, I know well ruler, matan, matstat, terver discrete. I am confident in С/C++, thoroughly read documentation of MQL5 - have written a couple of simple indicators and Expert Advisors. As a rule of thumb, I've also written some freelance orders without any official requests, just "for my own needs". Now the actual question: in order that at least someone would choose my application to perform should be that would be good statistics. At the moment I do not have it, how to get it?

Никита Сахарин:
Hello, Dear forum participants! Rummaged around the forum, did not find a suitable topic, I think that here. Where to begin, if I have a desire to become a freelancer? About me: I study at university in physics and mathematics, I know well ruler, matan, matstat, terver discrete. I am confident in С/C++, thoroughly read documentation of MQL5 - have written a couple of simple indicators and Expert Advisors. As a rule of thumb, I've also written some freelance orders without any official requests, just "for my own needs". Now the actual question: in order that at least someone would choose my application to perform should be that would be good statistics. At the moment I do not have it, how to get it?

That's an interesting, slightly naive question.

Why do you want to go into freelancing? With a base like that, your ideas should be over the top.

Actually, it's simple. Offer a tempting price and do it well. If people like it, orders will find you.

And it would be nice to show your skills in CodeBase.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

"Why do you want to go into freelancing? With a base like that, your ideas should be over the top."

Thank you very much for your answer. I certainly have ideas, but it takes time to implement them - if you study "hard" you don't have much time to implement them, you can also work in a company, but it requires a permanent basis - systematically going to work, and for small projects I have enough time - given that I haven't yet graduated - freelancing seems to me a very good way.

Никита Сахарин:

Thank you very much for your answer. I have ideas, of course, but it takes time to implement them - if you study "hard" you don't have much time to implement them, you can also work in a company by profession, but it requires a permanent basis - systematically going to work, and for small projects I have enough time - given that I haven't yet graduated - freelancing seems to me a very good way.

I don't know if it's worth starting. First, a lot of competition, ie unlikely to earn a lot, and secondly, you can not always accurately predict the size of the project (especially in the absence of experience), and therefore it can take much longer than it seemed to you at first.

But, no one forbids it, if you feel it's yours and, most importantly, you like it - go for it. As they say, you won't know unless you try.

Good afternoon gentlemen programmers, could you write an EA with one indicator + martingale. ToR and indicator attached

Good afternoon. Would it be difficult for you to create a small panel to display (copy) candlesticks of higher or other timeframes? It may even be two candlesticks at a time.

Sincerely Oleg.

Good afternoon!
Do you still write EAs for free?
I have a good idea, a simple EA... based on a curve like MA.
The result is impressive if traded manually.
I hope for privacy)

georgje1:
Good afternoon!
Do you still write EAs for free?
I have a good idea, a simple EA... based on a curve like MA.
The result is impressive if traded manually.
I hope for privacy)

Grail on one moving average. Don't ever post the description to the public... :) :) :)