[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 35

granit77 писал(а) >>

It will be very interesting to see how the stops will kill the apparent profitability. I suggest you look at it in the visuals.

not that I'm really racing it. and on a pair like this, but here it is with stops.>> there's a business proposition. I have a code to optimise the exit. it needs to be baked into the current EA from another one. send me a detailed Terms of Reference (with laying out in this thread). The matter is that the output for the obviousness is no less than the entry conditions for the current EA when testing produces rare, albeit rare, but capitalized gags, and the output glitches are either in profit or vice versa. Please do not hesitate to contact us.

kraizislot писал(а) >>

I'm not really racing it, and on such a pair, but here it is with stops. I have a business proposition. I have a code for optimizing the exit. It needs to be baked into current EA from another one. The matter is that the output for the obviousness is no less than the entry conditions for the current EA when testing produces rare, albeit rare, but capitalized gags, and the output glitches are either in profit or vice versa. Please send us a message.

what kind of pairs? timeframe?

Fibo писал(а) >>

what kind of pair? timeframe?

The more profitable the pair in a bigger timeframe, the more likely it is to be profitable on shorter timeframes, and the opposite is not true. Stops, stops, preferably 500 on 5-digit terminal.

kraizislot >>:

...есть желающие добить точку выхода? Пожалуйста в студию.

You've already started to refine it. I think SofTAA did. Well, keep it up.

granit77 писал(а) >>

You've already started to refine it. I think SofTAA did. You should have kept it up.

But to change the exit point, patch the code with these and those elements. i wanted that later, but the target was difficult, and the last time (a year ago) didn't work out so well. i wanted the robot to close a position on a price curve hump, but it didn't glitch like before. i wanted it to work equally for all positions. What could he ask you to do? He won't do it for me.

I'm not a programmer, even for money, so that won't work with me. Choose a programmer with experience from this thread and make him an offer in person. But do not count on much, I personally do not believe in the possibility of effective refinement.

Kubodel >>:
Добрый день, если у вас есть торговая система и вы хотите ее автоматизировать или же вам нужен индикатор, то я с удовольствием помогу вам.

Is there a zigzag with offset adjustment in bars (left - right) ?

Is there a zigzag with offset adjustment in bars (left - right) ?

Hi all! Is there a bright head who can write an indicator that allows displaying bars instead of candlesticks, and in two colours, bar one colour when open=close. On any scale to be able to see clearly (not like in MetaTrader now) the open and close prices. Within the day it is very convenient and clear. And not only intraday. Thank you.

B2AR2D2 >>:
Привет всем! Есть ли светлая голова, кто сможет написать индикатор, позволяющий отображать бары вместо свечей, причем двух цветов, бар одноцветный когда open=close. В любом масштабе чтобы было видно четко (а не так как в МетаТрейдере сейчас) цены открытия и закрытия. Внутри дня это весьма удобно и наглядно. И не только внутри дня. Благодарю.

Change the colours in the settings

Reason: