EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 20

Thanks for the offer to try it out. A new version will be ready very soon, or rather the old one, the first one, just different with my indicator. Very slow, but IMHO promising. This is where help will be needed. I'm also waiting for suggestions for an oscillator in the perceptron instead of AC.

In general, I am recruiting a team with suggestions for improvement of various versions and ideas.

I will be glad to receive any suggestions.

The ultimate goal is to make lots of money :-)

SHOOTER777 >> :

Thanks for the offer to try it out. A new version will be ready very soon, or rather the old one, the first one, just different with my indicator. Very slow, but IMHO promising. This is where help will be needed. I'm also waiting for suggestions for an oscillator in the perceptron instead of AC.

In general, I am recruiting a team with suggestions for improvement of various versions and ideas.

I will be glad to receive any suggestions.

The ultimate goal is to make lots of money :-)

I've put it to the test with correlation indicator instead of AC.

I will share the results as I get them =)

Hi all!

I have noticed that the Expert Advisor opens trades on a demo account that are not open in the Strategy Tester during the same period. Fixed it by replacing NULL in AO indicator parameters by Symbol().

But after that the optimization time has increased.

double iAO( string symbol, int timeframe, int shift)
Calculation of Awesome oscillator.
Parameters:
symbol - Symbol name of symbol, on data of which the indicator will be calculated. NULL means current symbol.
timeframe - Period. Can be one of the periods of the chart. 0 means the period of the current chart.
shift - Index of the value obtained from the indicator buffer (shift relative to the current bar by the specified number of periods back).
Example:
 double val=iAO(NULL, 0, 2);

Shuter, I know all this, I have no complaints against you. Just with NULL deals on the demo opens, but in the tester - no.

Maybe this is a tester glitch or something else, but I have 1 deal in the tester on the same presets in incomplete 2 days, and 4 deals on a demo account (on the same instrument). After I fixed it, the tester also started showing 4 trades.

Good afternoon! I have a trading strategy I need help writing an EA!

The profitability of the strategy is tested on the real! 5000r a day from a deposit of 30000r!

If anyone can write an EA write www.mea5456@rambler.ru

ilmtk писал(а) >>

Shuter, I know all this, I have no complaints against you. Just with NULL deals on the demo opens, but in the tester - no.

Maybe this is a tester glitch or something else, but I have 1 deal in the tester on the same presets in incomplete 2 days, and 4 deals on a demo account (on the same instrument). After I fixed it 4 deals were shown in the Strategy Tester too.

Yeah, that's a little weird. What build?
I will pay attention now, because we trust the tester not only with runs, but also with optimization.
So far I have only seen differences in time of a few minutes and price plus or minus 10 pips, because of this the difference between the tester and the demo may be at most one or two deals per week

Zheka писал(а) >>

Good afternoon! I have a trading strategy I need help writing an EA!

The profitability of the strategy is tested on the real! 5000r a day from a deposit of 30000r!

If anyone can write an EA write www.mea5456@rambler.ru

Grail, if I am not mistaken, in other special branches of the forums.) As for the programming, ask, I think many will help to understand.

mpeugep >> :

Put it to the test with a correlation indicator instead of the AO.

I'll share the results as I get them =)

And what are the results so far?

Today the Expert Advisor with Shuter's presets has beaten back last week's losses (that's about 150p) and reached positive equity values.

HOORAY!

Reason: