Quantum trading system - page 22

creation, I agree with you. Indeed, there are forums where you can discuss in peace. The people there are treated with respect. But not everyone is invited to these forums. --- There is respect for the forum members and their opinions.

Guys, I admire your tolerance, politeness and tact! That's why I love this forum. The percentage of normal people here far exceeds that of the sick.

It's not the first time someone with a problematic psyche has wandered in here. So he spat and spat out a few rudenesses, big deal. Of course, if he had said at least two more clever words it would not have been so funny. But what's the point, who has something to say and who doesn't. And he's disgusted here, but he's not going out, he hasn't had enough fun yet.

And you call him "you", gently, politely, exhort him, reassure him. With full respect for his advanced years, and the intelligence of a teenager.

Super! Respect ! Watching and learning !

Yurixx >> :

Guys, I admire your tolerance, politeness and tact! That's why I love this forum. The percentage of normal people here far exceeds that of the sick.

It's not the first time someone with a problematic psyche has wandered in here. So he spat and spat out a couple of rudenesses, that's all right. Of course, if he had said at least two more clever words it would not have been so funny. But what's the point, who has something to say and who doesn't. And he's disgusted here, but he's not going out, he hasn't had enough fun yet.

And you call him "you", gently, politely, exhort him, reassure him. With full respect for his advanced years, and the intelligence of a teenager.

Super! Respect ! Watching and learning !

1. I don't give a fuck what you get up to in here.

2. My cat has more intelligence than you.

3. I come here to look at people like you, to laugh. Kunstkammer plus circus, fun and free. Just for fun, I read your posts in other forums, same nonsense.

You write something else, I'll invite people over and we'll laugh at your vomit together.

four2one писал(а) >>

You write something else, I'll invite people over and we'll laugh at your vomit together.

Get a ban by telling you to go fuck yourself in public!

Neutron >> :

I'm going to get a ban by telling you to fuck off in public!

The regiment of idiots just keeps coming and coming... Shit just keeps coming out of their mouths.

BARS >> :

Arab baboons don't program well.

If you need one, here's one in plain English:

American coders at a bargain price

Impressive... Till my stomach cramps. :)

Neutron писал(а) >>

I'm going to get a ban by telling you to fuck off in public!

Why do you want to get into a fight with the boys, Sergei? How many of them are there, boys with weak minds? I even remember one girl who was so proud of her non-existent car that venom dripped from all the holes. All of them are like each other: they bring their adolescent complexes here, to assert themselves anonymously. Those who have something on their minds prefer to do it in real life. All the rest can only tell tales on forums about their vastness, in bold, with a capital "I".

I don't think they're worth even a fraction of your attention. :-)

Yurixx писал(а) >>

I don't think it's worth wasting even a fraction of your attention on them. :-)

Hi, Yura.

Yeah, sorry about that - couldn't resist.

What a boor! He's probably nothing, but what a turn-on... Nerves, though.

Good afternoon! I have a trading strategy I need help writing an EA!

The profitability of the strategy is tested on the real! 5000r a day from a deposit of 30000r!

If anyone can write an EA write www.mea5456@rambler.ru
Reason: