EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 12

Casper >> :

Maybe not per hour but after n bars ?

We can do it that way, but if these n bars are few, the parameters will not have time to change and the position will reopen...

mpeugep >> :

>> you can do this, but if these n-bars are few, the parameters won't have time to change and the pose will reopen...

This parameter can be optimized. In general, it will depend on the timeframe and the volatility of the pair.

Casper >> :

This parameter can be optimized. In general it will depend on the timeframe and the volatility of the currency pair.

I've tried to replace AO with other indices - the results are much better, but it is difficult to optimize it (it takes a lot of time).

I've tried to replace AO with other Inductors and the results may be much better but it is difficult to optimize (takes much time).

Question to author: why do you prefer 4+2 to 4+4?

In general, the optimization rules. Many Expert Advisors show good results after optimization by approximately 10% of the optimization time, so we are going in the right direction!

mpeugep >> :

The trailing version is bad in that after closing a position (e.g. BUY) a similar position is opened immediately, which is almost always out of the question...

I think we should put a control on opening, e.g. 1 position per hour, then this can be avoided.

Any thoughts on this? Pros, Cons?

You can add pending orders operation and delete on opposite trading signal. As it is done in exp_iCustom_v4.
I would also like to attach Magiс, I don't have scripts for setting orders or should I not bother the Expert Advisor?

$39 839 3984400,0%
profit drawdown 05.01.09 05.01.09 31.01.09
uf $144 7,5% -$309 -$165
gu -$66 22,9% $1 086 $1 020
eu $425 14,6% $588 $1 013
uy -$48 12,7% $665 $617
au $260 6,4% -$432 -$172
uc -$83 13,1% $141 $58
eg $740 7,9% -$4 $736
ey -$398 29,2% $415 $17
gy $430 16,5% $673 $1 103
$1 404 $2 823 $4 227

Who gets what

Is this the author's version without the trawl?

goldtrader писал(а) >>
Is this the author's version without the trawl?

>> I don't use a trawl other than the one in the Expert Advisor.

Gentlemen! Back to the subject of resetting external parameters!

Who has the time and inclination? Please write a simple script, which will be called when checking external parameters and set them from a file, if they are absent.

I.e. EA checks values all the time and if they are the same as the default values, then with a probability of about 10 to 19 degrees they are not set.

If so, running the script should restore them. Only write a multi-instrument script at once.

The folder with presets ...\Terminal\experts\presets and files look like xxx_ao_au_xxx_demo_x.set where it is important to learn the instrument.

Thanks in advance.

Casper put a switch on the trawl " if (UseTrail == true )", because I didn't immediately understand why the optimisation is crooked.

Shooter, something I can't understand.

Firstly, the time for optimisation has increased manifold.

Secondly, even with optimisation, the profit for the month does not rise above $400.

What is the reason?

Or what am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

Reason: