Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 30

Red.Line >> :

I'll tell you soon, man. There's an experiment going on now. :)

>> that's intriguing.

Renat писал(а) >>

These are market conditions.

So that people do not forget what the market is:

And when any client of this bank exchanges dollars for euros, they do so with exactly this 330-point spread. Depending on the volume of the transaction, the spread can be reduced 1.5 times, but it will still be 150-200 points of spread.

Only you forgot to add that this "quote"costs a whole working day.

Xadviser >> :

Only you forgot to add that this "quote" costs a whole working day

Ah, well done... That's what diligence and perseverance means.

strelec >>:
Открыл демосчет
Логин: 1150206
Инвестор : dz6gjjy
. Начальный депозит 135000, примерно с этого уровня меня прогнали. Изменились условия ДЦ, изменился и советник - все, как в реальной жизни.

zxc
wrote(a) >>

How in real life do you say? Hmmm...

If your Expert Advisor is so good, then it's hard to believe that you are not using it in real life, but just waiting for the fortune in the championship - will you be lucky or not.

So, show how it is - in real life. Show us your real brokerage account - how the EA really trades (at brokerage company, not the Championship) bringing you money during the Championship and now.

2 strelec.

I can recommend a grind for real life. If the pipsitter has positive MO, then you can sculpt anything your heart desires from positive MO. The strategy for re-qualification of the pipsitter to the long dealer is simple and well known. It is necessary to have oppositely opened positions in the market all the time. That is, instead of a short-term pullback - you will always be open (to keep the stock for the expected signal), but will close briefly with a double overlap of positions (to leave a single lock after closing until the next signal). After each such manipulation you will have, say, "+60" pips from one counter and "-55" pips from the other. This number of points is not scalping at all. The result is the same 5 pips. If you want to fool brokerage companies in general, open two accounts, each will be rollover accounts with big objectives, but locking each other. And open lots on different accounts. If I had your signals :o) - I would have converted your scalper to a long term trader, in two accounts. Good Luck! Congrats on the win!

P.S.

I don't notice those who attack the pipers. A strategy that can get +++++MO out of such a ratio of risk level to target+spread I think is worthwhile! And what is the main thing for a man? - To earn and feed his family. You don't like my pips??? Here! Here's a non-pipsman for you. :)

Oh, and one more thing! Do not show anyone - how it works in real life. Do not fall for kindergarten provocations. Adult uncles "in their own minds" and so will understand everything in your favor ...

coaster >> :

I don't even regard those who attack the pips traders. The strategy that is able to extract +++++MO from such a ratio of risk level to target+spread, I think it's worthwhile! And what is the main thing for a man? - To earn and feed his family. You don't like my pips??? Here! Here's a non-pipsman for you. :)

Anyone who earns real money is worthy of respect - pips or no pips - it doesn't matter. But this is not the case with strelec. He trades exclusively on the demo and exclusively publicly. I.e. in the category "to earn and feed the family" he does not pass, in short - not a man.

timbo писал(а) >>

Anyone who earns real money is worthy of respect - pips or no pips - it doesn't matter. But this is not the case with strelec. He trades exclusively on the demo and exclusively publicly. I.e. in the category "earn and feed the family" he does not pass, in short - not a man.

Give me a call at 321-676-697. I'll tell you who's a man and who's not a man.

granit77 писал(а) >>

Intriguing...

Anyway, it ended sadly. - 1000$.

Among the causes, mostly requotes.

Red.Line >> :

All in all, it ended sadly. - 1000$.

The reasons were mostly requotes.

What took you so long, you didn't bail sooner? I'm even sorry about the Australian dollars.

Against this background, it is even more relevant to promote the idea of "author to real!

coaster >> :

2 strelec

I can recommend using this Expert Advisor for real trading. If the Pips handler has positive MO, then the positive MO can be used to create anything your heart desires. The strategy of requalification of the pipsitter to the long dealer is simple and well-known. It is necessary to have oppositely opened positions in the market all the time. That is, instead of a short-term pullback - you will always be open (to keep the stock for the expected signal), but will close briefly with a double overlap of positions (to leave a single lock after closing until the next signal). After each such manipulation you will have, say, "+60" pips from one counter and "-55" pips from the other. This number of points is not scalping at all. The result is the same 5 pips. If you want to fool brokerage companies in general, open two accounts, each will be rollover accounts with big objectives, but locking each other. And open lots on different accounts. If I had your signals :o) - I would change your pipswitch into long - in two accounts.

I have the same one. I'm not going to tell the name, but this EA is available on the Internet. That's why there are three absolutely identical EAs in the Championship - they downloaded ready-made EAs, tweaked them a bit and sent them to the Championship.

This EA trades very good not only with pips (no brokerage companies will give 4-6 pips as a take), but also for example - take 20, stop 50. And we do not need to modify anything. It is enough to change stops and some settings. The respected Championship participants were too lazy to check the capabilities of the Expert Advisor and that is why they sent a Pips strategy to the Championship by default.

zxc >> :

I have one of those too. I will not tell you the name, but it is available on the Internet.

Why shouldn't I say so, if it's on the internet, what's the problem? For example, I made an agreement with my broker that he would let me pips, if I meet his conditions, but there is nothing to pips with...

If Red.Line did not spare their Australian dollars, why are Russian dollars worse? They burn just as well.

Reason: