Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 29

timbo писал(а) >>

It's not good to say untruths.

"Just want to see" is when you're alone with yourself. You've got pure exhibitionism - putting your stuff out there for all to see.

Apparently, it's a sore subject for you. There were, like, 700 of them at the championships. All different sizes and capacities.

strelec писал(а) >>
Открыл демосчет

Логин: 1150206
Инвестор : dz6gjjy
. Начальный депозит 135000, примерно с этого уровня меня прогнали. Изменились условия ДЦ, изменился и советник - все, как в реальной жизни.

strelec >>:

I didn't expect fortune in the championship, I knew in advance that I would get lucky

That I don't use it in real is of course hard to believe, so you don't have to. It's even better in real life. But here, if you get in, you have to go all the way.

I will say it again especially for you:

How do you say in real life?

If the EA is so good, it's hard to believe that you don't use it on the real, but just wait for fortune in the championship - lucky or unlucky.

So, show it how it is - in real life. Show us your real brokerage accounts - how the Expert Advisor is really trading (in the brokerage company, not on the Championship), bringing you money during the Championship and now.

strelec >> :

Apparently, this is a sore subject for you. There were as many as 700 of them at the championships. All different sizes and capacities.

Those 700 grand do it for the money - in the pursuit of a prize, they're motivated healthily enough. But your motivation isn't healthy, so it's a sore subject for you.

two arch-rivals :)d

What's the "healthy" motivation for you two to go after someone who's gone off the rails, eh?

alexx_v >> :

two archetypes :)g

What's the "healthy" motivation for you two to go after a guy who's gone, huh?

1. Not "descended", but knocked out.

2. I don't understand all the fuss about it. What is it about?

3. In this situation, everyone is happy, except those who aren't in on it.

4. strelec, well done! Congrats on the win! (in all seriousness).

Andy_Kon писал(а) >>

1. Not "descended", but knocked out.

2. I don't understand all the fuss about it. What's it about?

3. All are happy in the current situation, except for those who are not in the loop.

4. strelec, well done! Congratulations on your victory! (in all seriousness).

Thank you. And sometimes the behaviour of some forum users resembles a philosophy of two dogs from the well-known joke - what can't be eaten or fucked, you have to shit on it.

And I, as a third passerby, am not interested in ... and not ...., but the answer to the question: will the modified EA work without problems on

I have never tried to use it on my real (not cent) account at any other brokerage company. Only real account monitor can prove it.

Of course, it is up to the author whether to do it or not, but common people are curious.

zxc >> :

I'll say it again especially for you:

How does real life sound?

If the EA is so good, it's hard to believe that you don't use it in real life, but just wait for fortune in the championship - lucky or unlucky.

So, show it how it is - in real life. Show us your real brokerage accounts - how the Expert Advisor is really trading (in the brokerage company, not on the Championship), bringing you money during the Championship and now.

It will not show as there is no free money on the real, and for self-affirmation is good like tough guys make 300% per annum - phew, and I can do 10000!

strelec, no one pulled you by the tongue. You yourself posted this message in two threads (in this thread and here):
strelec >>:

Открыл демосчет

Изменились условия ДЦ, изменился и советник - все, как в реальной жизни.

I asked - show me how the EA trades in real life, namely on the real world.

Thanks for the reply:

>>

sometimes the behaviour of some forum members resembles the philosophy of two dogs from a famous anecdote - what you can't eat or fuck, you have to fuck

it up.

No more questions. :)

P.S. Yes, almost forgot: Also congratulations on your victory!

granit77 писал(а) >>

And I, as a third passerby, am not interested in ... and not ...., but the answer to the question: will the modified EA work without problems on

I have never tried to use it on my real (not cent) account at any other brokerage company. Only real account monitor can prove it.

Of course it is the author's business, but common people are curious.

I'll tell you soon. Now the experiment is going on. :)

Reason: