FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 603

new-rena:

so instead of spending 10 seconds to spend one and then wait 24 hours for the market to be happy )

If movement is expected to the same tomorrow, leave for the second day, etc.

Have I got the strategy right?

Nah... that software does not speed up...

azfaraon:
And then he gets all offended. And here we are, honoring him.
It's about time. We've known each other for years...

Dimmerd:
Nah... that software doesn't speed up...
Paco made it and won't let anyone... Like you can do it yourselves))) Well, he's right, what can I say. That's why there's nothing but trinkets on the Internet.

new-rena:
Paco has done it and won't say a word, won't let anyone ... Like, you're on your own))))
Paco's a good man. If there was something he'd give... It's probably still raw.

azfaraon:
Paco is a good man ...If there was anything he would give ...Probably still very raw ...

Now, he and I will have one topic (secretly for now) and we can do everything we can think of. And the SOT reports theme will be automated with ease.

It will be possible to build a chart on the history, process the current report, pull figures from all places, wherever they are, draw conclusions and trade, of course.

new-rena:

Now, he and I will have one topic (secretly for now) and we can do everything we can think of. And the SOT reports theme will be automated with ease.

We will be able to build a graph on the history, process the current report, draw conclusions and trade, of course .

Automated tits?))

azfaraon:
And then he gets hurt. And here we are, honoring him.
Read the ex-red Spirit. He may not be easy to read without a Spirit, and he's a snob... ...but he says real things. Not like our grandfather, full of abstractions. And you still want something from him... By the way, he's the one who sent our old one with his deductions

And at your request - perhaps this is what you meant? http://www.cftc.gov/MarketReports/CommitmentsofTraders/HistoricalViewable/index.htm

Pick the year, month and date and voila!
Historical Viewable - CFTC
  • www.cftc.gov
The weekly Commitments of Traders Reports for Futures Only Commitments of Traders and for Futures-and-Options Combined Commitments of Traders in viewable (html) report format are available here. Dates indicate the report date and not the release date.

mmmoguschiy-new:
read up on Spirit's former red. He's hard to read without a Spirit, and he's a snob... ...but he says real things! Not like our grandfather, full of abstractions. And you still want something from him... By the way, he's the one who sent our old one with his deductions.

And at your request - perhaps this is what you meant? http://www.cftc.gov/MarketReports/CommitmentsofTraders/HistoricalViewable/index.htm

I've got the gist of it all. I've got the timing to wait for it, not just from the lines.

mmmoguschiy-new:
read up on Spirit's former red. He's hard to read without a Spirit, and he's a snob... ...but he says real things! Not like our grandfather, full of abstractions. And you still want something from him... By the way, he's the one who sent our old one with his deductions.

Mighty, why'd you get into the sale, then? The old one bought the Euro, and you know, I think he was right.

azfaraon:
I've got the gist of it all. I've got the timing to wait for it, not just to trade from the lines.
That's great! All we have to do now is tell the computer to do it. We give the order, it executes. The language of communication between us is the program.
Reason: