FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 286

Ishim:
Let's wait and see how the newbies leak
What are you talking about?

Bee80:
What do you mean?
Just talking about mine.

I wrote this in order to learn about the pitfalls the potential presence of which gives me some bad feeling deep inside, not to show that I am better than the masses...

Bee80:
four digits after the dot, why?

Then you are confused, for four decimal places 200-300 pips a day is a very good result, often a pair does not even make that many pips a day. For four decimal places, a good profit is 50 pips a day. And then the real skill is not in the daily profits, but in the stability of your trading. Even 20 pips a day with a good lot is enough for a decent life.)

Not the points, I mean why doesn't everyone make a decent living, maybe it's not so easy?

P. S. The point in this case is the pips on which you managed to earn?

Apparently so.

If everyone in forex were to switch to the Yardex system, no one would fix a losing trade, put stops, and hold a position for a year. But then forex would collapse and the dummy would stop making profit. Not everyone can earn on Forex! Because there is no such thing as a win-win lottery. I guess so.

Bee80:
I was thinking... You can make 200-300 pips a day without any wave analysis... Why are there so many poor people in the world? Or am I missing something?...

WTF?

Anecdote! Just thought of it myself ))

As a professor at the higher school of economics said, had it not been for the apocalypse, mmm could have survived for 3 years.

Reason: