Why don't they take the pips away from the champions?

Just wondering. It's kind of against the rules to spike. There are accounts with 99% of profitable trades in the +2 spread zone. At the same time the losses are higher and the overall ratio, probably, does not even correspond to 25%, but it is interesting. There are several such accounts, by the way. It's strange, because no one pays out the written accounts.

Red.Line писал(а) >>
Just interesting. It seems like it's against the rules to pipsize. There are accounts which have 99% of profitable trades in spread zone +2. At the same time the losses are higher and the overall ratio does not even correspond to 25%, but it's interesting. There are several such accounts, by the way. It's strange, because no one pays out the written accounts.

Show me a brokerage house where it is written in the rules that pipsing is prohibited. And where in these rules it is written, that the pips are not paid out.

Red.Line писал(а) >> Why don't they remove the pipers from the champs?

>> Apparently, there are some reasons for this that we don't know about ))))

You should read the rules of the brokerage companies where you trade, I'm sure you will find them. The brokerage companies cannot be listed here, but I can always write to ICQ or by mail the brokerage companies with which there have been situations. I got 9 of them at the moment. I just gave up pipsing. All brokerage companies sooner or later block the account depending on the lot and start saying let's open account from 10 or 50 thousand and spread may pipsize at 1 and so on. It is forbidden on a macro or mini account. Or there may be situations that are cooler than that... They say, simply, account bloked accord ze rools so but refound is eveilable, goodbye.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Apparently there are some reasons for this that we don't know about ))))

Exactly! :) That's what I was thinking, basically.

What are you doing up? It's 11:00 in the morning, isn't it? :)

Red.Line писал(а) >>

Exactly! :) That's what I was thinking, basically.

What are you doing up? I'm up at 11:00 in the morning, aren't I? :)

Yeah, I'm looking at the market and I can't sleep )))).... I got 3.35......))))

Red.Line писал(а) >> account blokked accordin ze rools so no refound is eveilable, bye-bye.

Here's a thought - will Prismal grab the moose or go back up again? .....))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

I'm looking at the market and can't sleep )))).... I have 3.35......))))

Go back to sleep. I'm gonna go surfing, the weather's great.

LeoV wrote >>

I wonder if the Prismal will catch a moose or go back up? .....))))

Even if it does, it won't change much. :) It's good pipsing... >> it's good.

Red.Line писал(а) >>

You should read the rules of the brokerage companies where you trade, I'm sure you will find them. The brokerage companies cannot be listed here, but I can always write to ICQ or by mail the brokerage companies with which there have been situations. I got 9 of them at the moment. I just gave up pipsing. All brokerage companies sooner or later block the account depending on the lot and start saying let's open account from 10 or 50 thousand and spread may pipsize at 1 and so on. It is forbidden on a macro or mini account. Or there may be situations that are cooler than that... They say, simply, account bloked accord ze rools so but refound is eveilable, goodbye.

That's the thing, you can't talk about it like it ain't there, so nobody's looking, which is what we're seeing...

Red.Line писал(а) >> I'm gonna go surfing, man, the weather's great.

Handsome)))) >> where the fuck is this place?

Red.Line wrote >> even if it does, it won't make much difference. :) >> it's a good pipsqueak. >> it's good.
100% . >> I think I'm gonna go first.....

LeoV писал(а) >>

Handsome)))) Where the hell are those fancy places?

100% . I think it will be the first.....

I'm in Sydney, Australia. If you're around, let me know, I'll buy you a beer. :)

If it's not fisqualifiable, it might be.

Reason: