Price movements can be predicted ! - page 9

Sart писал(а) >>

If interested, I can report on the pound situation:

Two major waves (the younger one directly forms the older one) are headed steadily downwards.

The first target of this combination is 1.2300.

1.23 is cool. I always envied the wave-players, I don´t understand this stuff ))))

I don't envy the wavelengths, as I can't automate it. But, Sart, you are strong. I have long respected you because you are as stubborn as a bull. But I still have a couple of doubts: I want to make a robot with the ability to trade for at least six months without human intervention. I traded three years ago using roughly your technology - and lost.

P.S. I have a good, very good friend of mine, who has been trading Elliott since 1994 on the RTS. I trust him that he can.

Mathemat >> :

you are stubborn as a bull.

How not to be stubborn !

Imagine, on November 10-11, when all the instruments were in the usual, familiar chatter,

On the USDCHF I have three consecutively nested upward waves, the current price was 1.1700.

The first target was 1.1900 - now reached.

The second target was 1.2000 - now reached

The third target was 1.2100 - now reached

The last target for this combination is 1.2500. The max level reached so far is 1.2300

After that a major correction should be expected.

And having gained such impressions, it is difficult to take the discussions that take place on the forum seriously...

Everything is being discussed except the main thing - the price movement forecast !

And yet I observe this kind of persistent goal achievement all the time !

It's hard to keep quiet and not share...

Sart >> :

Everything is discussed except the main thing - forecast of price movement !

I have never traded on the USDCHF, I do not use waves, but somehow it seems that in the next few days there will be a big correction, the end of the third wave from 2008.07.15! I do not understand anything about wave analysis, but I liked setting Fibo levels (they look nice on the history):

By the way, it would be interesting to see (at least as an example) a professionally placed chart of USDCHF

Fduch писал(а) >>

By the way, it would be interesting to see (at least as an example) a professionally marked USDCHF chart

Sart posted it a few pages earlier. Plus you can, for example, look at Forex Magazine #248 of November 17, 2008 http://www.fxmag.ru/get.php?id=248

---------------------------------------

Well my 1.22 and pennies achieved, I'm waiting for stagnation until the end of the week, well or a slight correction. Or maybe Sart was looking straight into the water or maybe he just predicted something:) In short, I closed.

Here's what my script is drawing for calculating the end of the third wave

On the one hand the third wave targets are not met yet and may go even higher than 1.25

but on the other hand

the third wave's targets have already been met.

Sart >> :

In the coming week, I am 100% sure the franc will reach 1.2500, maybe even by Friday we will see the level of 1.3000 !

This is the result of the analysis over the weekend...

Now the price is 1.1951

Anybody want to bet?

Weekend is coming up, no 1.25

no one is pulling at anyone's tongue

There are likely to be vacancies in rural schools for Drawing and Painting teachers

No need to gloat) But it's already possible to make some dough....

Before the close, the franc is unlikely to eat another figure, more likely to lose a little (profit taking and all that). And so 1,25, much less 1,30 we will not see... Did the top starter give a bad forecast? - No, it is excellent. The main thing is the direction, everything is OK with it, but even my cat has 50% chance to guess this direction, and the trader with experience, armed with computer and EWT has more chance.) But thanks to this prediction I paid attention to the pair and got quite safe ~200 pips, I'm sorry the depo is small in work now... My prediction at 1.22 TP came true (well, so far) quite accurately, was based entirely on the descriptive geometry and FA and didn't promise any serious changes, though the market reacts weakly now. And that's why there was a blunt straight line, which went to the area just under 1.23 at the end of the week, plus the pre-bounce, just -1.22 with a spear. As a result, a simple straight line, plus some "sniffing" and "talking in the smoking room", was able to give a forecast as good as EWT.

Sart, I will wait with interest for next week's forecast. I hope you will continue what you started.

sabluk >> :

Weekend's coming up, no 1.25.

no one's got a say in the matter.

>> there's probably vacancies in rural schools for drawing and painting teachers.

So far the maximum level reached is 1.2300. Rising by 350p instead of the promised 550p.

"Wrong by 2cm."

It's not over yet, though. Frank's a very nimble tool.

I advise you to continue to closely follow my forecasts. You'll soon see that these forecasts are on the verge of mysticism.

The next forecast will be on Sunday night.

yes, but shorting, much less pipsing, is not the ability of descriptive geometry

Reason: