Price movements can be predicted ! - page 11

this point made me cringe:

To make sure no one ever steals money, you have to spit in your wallet every time you get money. ))))))

That's the kind of stop loss grandmothers have.

sabluk >> :

I don't need your astro predictions.

It's not like the author imposes them and does not ask for money for them.

And he explains them clearly, not as a forex director.

The forecast has come true in terms of direction - it's a fact that the target has been reached by 70%, I think it's very good.

It is too early to give a verdict concerning only one result, but I have nothing but great thanks.

I`ll be glad to visit this site if Sart will continue what we`ve started.

It is fundamentally wrong to load up on negativity to a man who is determined to give something.

So you shouldn't do that, mate. ;(

sabluk писал(а) >>
Если обрезать ногти во вторник или пятницу, будут водиться деньги.

Man, it's so simple. I should put a reminder in my Expert Advisor. I will post the grail in Code Base later :)

goldtrader >> :

It is fundamentally wrong to be initially charged with negativity towards someone who is determined to give something.

So you shouldn't do that, you bastard. ;(

and you ask that asshole why I'm being rude to him.)

I don't care if you're a herring in Moscow.

zxc >> :

Man, it's so easy. I should put a reminder in my Expert Advisor. I will put it in Code Base grail later :)

we have to wait for mcl5.

there's promising nail trimming feature

Nah, better just the circumcision function (s);

goldtrader >> :

The prediction on the direction came true - it's a fact, on working out the target of 70%, I think it's very good.

It's too early to give a verdict on one result, but apart from a big thank you there's nothing to say.

I will gladly come back here again if Sart continues what he has started.

Forecast by the direction comes true 50% of the time.

Just look at the daily and weekly charts of the franc - "the trend will continue rather than reverse" (c).

The weekly movement is 400-500 points stable, i.e. if not to forecast 600 points and say 300-400 (i.e. the same 70%) then the forecast will be close to 100%.

In total, the forecast of the direction and the targets will still be 50%. Shall we flip a coin?

I would like to wish the topic-starter more self-confidence. Confidence is not in words ("100% sure"), but in deeds ("I give a tooth!" - when ready to bet real money on his forecast). The refusal to accept an honest (!!!) bet is a sign of insecurity.

sabluk >> :

and you ask the asshole yourself why I'm being rude to him)

and you can't surprise me with a herring in Moscow.

I don't want to clutter up the airwaves, but you kind of have to say something. To say, "You're the fool," doesn't sound serious...

That's why I'll say this: there's nothing to talk to you, dear, except to start an altercation...

You're just not worthy of attention. >> That's the end of it.

timbo >> :

Directional forecasts come true 50% of the time.

Just look at the daily and weekly charts of the franc - "the trend is more likely to continue than reverse" (c).

The weekly movement is 400-500 points stable, i.e. if not to forecast 600 points and say 300-400 (i.e. the same 70%) then the forecast will be close to 100%.

In total, the forecast of the direction and the targets will still be 50%. Shall we flip a coin?

I would like to wish the topic-starter more self-confidence. Confidence is not in words ("100% sure"), but in deeds ("I give a tooth!" - when ready to bet real money on his forecast). The refusal to accept an honest (!!!) wager speaks precisely of insecurity.

Now that's a point of view, and a subject for a substantive conversation.

I suggest to move away from personal characteristics and personal wishes, and move to the practical plane.

Today, after the start of quotations, I will post my forecast for the instruments, which, in my opinion, will be predictable,

and you "look at the daily and weekly charts - the trend is more likely to continue than reverse" and offer your predictions.

We'll see the results at the end of the week...

As for "betting", we're all arguing here for the sake of achieving the truth, and we wouldn't want to have gladiatorial fights.

It's certainly possible, but only in exceptional cases.

If you want to be the first to make a forecast, it should be on the following instruments: NZDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY.

I only analyse these instruments.

Sart писал(а) >>

That's all.

I'm sorry, but you promised a forecast. if it's not too much trouble to mark it up and explain it. i understand it's hard work. But often when you explain it to others, it becomes clearer to yourself. even though i don't believe in eliot waves. but just curious.

Reason: