Gentlemen, where should the money go? - page 14

And why the Nobel when the country was paraffinised back then, so much so that it is still held up as the last of the goons.
+60 billion for the withdrawal of the victor's troops, that would have been perfectly legal.
The debt forgiveness of 244 billion is a negotiation, but also quite legitimate.
It's like chess - quality over quantity.
but it was 1941-1945, and then they ran away to mop up the snot.
That's how it's interpreted now.
but if they had taken those 244+60 billion, they would be respectable Europeans now,

as it is European law and custom to take.

Korey >> :

And why the Nobel when the country was paraffinized back then, so much so that it is still held by the last goons.
+60 billion for the withdrawal of troops of the victor, it would be perfectly legal.
The debt forgiveness of 244 billion is a negotiation, but also quite legitimate.
It's like chess - quality over quantity.
but it was 1941-1945, and then they ran away to mop up the snot.
That's how it's interpreted now.
but if they had taken those 244+60 billion, they would be respectable Europeans now,

because it's European law and custom to take.

true

I wanted to add something on this topic too, but then I remembered that "before you say something, think about whether you are a fool or not", but I will say it anyway, because in the company of the same

Probably there are pipsarians in politics too, and there are just those who play with their hands but not with their heads, in general, long-term strategies win and others lose, and long-term strategies do not overpay and take losses and do not rush to fix profits, and someone has an aggressive MM and as soon as the trend reverses they start looking for someone to blame on the side, They start looking for the guilty party as soon as the trend reverses and they even refill the falling deposit.fire" when you have just got the matches, especially since volatility has increased in the world and every movement seems limitless, and the "mass media" indicators do not reveal the true face of politics.predictability" as the upper bound and "sovereignty" as the lower one, it seems to me that the global trend is going up, it is visible in the Middle East, Eurasia and Latin America, but going against the trend, you know, you can fool around on the pullback, but no more...

On the subject of the topic of the topic. Sorry if I am repeating myself.

According to the assurances of some DCs, it is possible to open a so-called branch office for a minimal amount of money.

All you need to do is buy 3-4 computers, teach one of the smart girls you know the minimum on trading, find an IT student, rent an office in the city centre, make communications. EVERYTHING! Not the worst way to spend money, given that almost every granny is now starting to work in Forex.

And here on the subject, from the correspondence with the DC:

"You don't need any licenses and permits to work.
You need to register a company under our brand name, OOO ***,
which will be concluded an agency contract with the American
company.
Specify the type of business at registration: Information and consulting
services.
Your costs will include: Office rent
, salary, advertising, internet, taxes.
You will start generating profits as soon as your clients start trading in
real accounts. You can also earn a little money by teaching
clients (take a tuition fee from you)
You will receive a monthly report on your referred clients in
which will reflect all figures on each account and your income. We can
provide the manager part of the Metatrader program.
Your income can be formed in two ways:
1) A fixed income from each trade of whole lot 10 USD.
2) Your participation in the profit sharing / loss sharing of unhedged client
positions (percentages are negotiable)
In the process, if we see your results, we may
finance an advertising campaign together with you 50/50.

You don't need anything to be a broker's representative in the F.R. either, we had a simple LTD. An office with 3 computers and furniture... You sign a contract with a broker and that's it :)

You also get your bit, forex part of the spread, F.R. part of the commission ... You just need to calculate how many people you need to cover all these costs! What volume clients need to have at least some way to break even, it took 3 years where I was to gain customers' turnover ... But at least in the F.R., it's not as easy to lose in a hurry as here.

Mathemat >> :

If I had to choose from a dozen, I'd go with maximich. It goes reliably. Betelgeuse is not enough (although it depends on how you look at it - the balance is still 61 thousand), but reliability in the current environment is probably better than super profits.

But for the sake of objectivity I should say that I would not trust my Expert Advisor to trade at the moment. My Expert Advisor was written for an obvious trend but it was based on the expectation that in case a trend starts a little later, it will be able to wait for it. Time will show if the favourites have fallen asleep (I personally would do so), there is no chance to win at all, but it doesn't really matter as the goals have been reached. I deliberately limited the greed of the EA. But about the betting, one can think, what ever happens in life, if I win I won't even be surprised, and if not I won't get upset :)

Lovecraft писал(а) >>

On the subject of the topic of the topic. Sorry if I am repeating myself.

According to the assurances of some DCs it is possible to open a so called branch office for a minimum amount.

So let tim21701 do it. He will get the link to the newcomer here. They already have some competition in this business, do not worry, they have already opened a brokerage company and have understood what they are talking about.

You don't need so many pages to explain the obvious. And about MARTIN will learn very well.

Jack London's "The Sea Wolf" is a good one about how people get mad when they get into their wallets.

Lovecraft писал(а) >>

Your income can be generated in two ways:
1) A fixed income per trade on a whole lot of $10.
2) Your share in the profit/loss distribution of the unhedged clients'
positions (percentages are negotiable)

is there no negative interest here?

Just calculate how much customer turnover you need to make your office pay for itself...

Korey писал(а) >>

and aren't there any negative Percentages here?

I'm sure there aren't. The total will always be +, and if there are the occasional really clever ones, there are only a few of them. Given that this is purely about profit, we can assume that the statistics are irrefutable proof of this.

Reason: