Data exchange between two MT4 terminals? - page 2

Are your two EAs running on the same account, as I understand it?

In this case it might be OK. But the task is to use two EAs on different accounts of different brokerage companies. Therefore, we need to bind between 2 terminals. The task is not easy and the goal is questionable :(

Even with 6 rare pips, 2 DTs work against this system at once. And a figure of 6 pips is not a problem for one dtz either to turn them into -6.

In addition to the two spreads, you should also take into account the costs of sending money from one brokerage company to another, because one account will be empty and the other one will grow. Plus, slippage and requotes, because such delays occur more often on the fast market and slippage and requotes affect it the most. So it is unlikely that the game will be worth it.

D500_Rised:
Even with 6 rare pips, 2 DTs work against this system at once. And a figure of 6 pips is not a problem for one dtz either to turn them into -6.
You're so sure, ok, I won't change your mind, I'll just repeat that non-quantitative results in this case are the same as almost nothing. We need quantitative results of the EA! Or at least irrefutable and obvious proof!

goldtrader:

In addition to the two spreads, you should also take into account the costs of sending money from one brokerage company to another, because one account will be empty and the other one will grow. Plus, slippage and requotes, because such delays occur more often on the fast market and slippage and requotes affect it the most. So it is unlikely that the game will be worth it.

It is possible to work in this direction, the strategy is quite crude, I think, it can be improved, but for this purpose it is necessary to receive initial results first

For information, if you click on terminal.exe 4 times, two copies of the same terminal will open, and the paths must be the same.

gravity001:

There is no problem because one EA keeps writing to the file and the other EA keeps reading from the file and it doesn't matter in what order it happens. To check the relevance of the data I used local time, i.e. quotes are written every 100 milliseconds and then the relevance is checked against the local time.

Isn't it a conflict situation when one EA opens a file for writing and while the file is still open, another EA opens (or tries to open) the same file for reading?

The easiest way not to read the file is to copy it. Avoiding a conflict is possible if you know why.

zhuki:
The easiest way not to read the file and copy it.Avoiding a conflict is important to know why.
Read in any case you would have to read only after copying, and it is another and not the fastest operation.

Why? To implement the author's algorithm. Although, the cost of the game is questionable.

goldtrader: Isn't it a conflict situation when one EA opens a file for writing and while the file is still open, another EA opens (or tries to open) the same file for reading?
I, as a person confident in the power of science, find the situation a bit dramatic. You can read as much as ten people, but to write, you can use checks, prohibit flags, etc. It's a purely technical issue and not an obstacle. This is a purely technical issue and is not an obstacle, files from anywhere have long been read and written using API. Interesting are other ways to transfer information between terminals, which haven't been used before. For example, to transfer information in the form of a Windows environment variable.
Reason: